Thalico

Gods, I should probably be banned to the Fields of Punishment for not updating for you guys! (Just kidding, I'd rather not go xD) I still have writer's block, but I managed to write this. I know it's horrible, but just bear with me. I can barely find inspiration and my life is pretty busy. Enough ranting, on with the story!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thalia's POV

Finally. I finally did it. I quit the Hunters. It was a very hard thing to do, what with Artemis trying to get me to stay and threatening to curse me if I quit. In the end, she gave in and said I could live a normal life. Well, as normal as a demigod's life can be. But when I died, I would become a Hunter again.

Now I'm at Camp Half-Blood, waiting in my cabin for Nico to come. Why, you may ask? Well, as soon as I quit the Hunt, I Iris Messaged him and told him to meet me in my cabin as soon as I got to camp. Now, back to the present.

"Hey, Thalia!" Nico greeted. "I missed you. Oh, and, why'd you call me here?"

"Oh..uhmm...well...I just wanted to say hi." I stammered. Wow, so smooth, Thalia. Get ahold of yourself! Tell him what you really think about him. That you love him.

"Oh, okay. Hey, while I'm here, there's something I gotta tell you. Thalia, I..." he said, looking a bit flustered.

"You....?" I asked, encouraging to continue his sentence. "What is it, Nico? You know you can tell me anyth-" I was cut off by Nico's lips against mine. I was shocked at his sudden impulsiveness, and didn't kiss back, even though I wanted to.

Ghost King pulled apart, and he grabbed my hands. "Thalia Grace, I've loved you for so long, and I was thrilled when you told me you quit the Hunters. I knew I finally had a chance with you. So what I'm trying to say is, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Nico, I..uh..well..." I muttered.

(mini A/N. Hahahahha Thalia will never answer Nico's question!!!!)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wow, I finally updated! *crowd murmuring* xD. Well, guess what. I have summer school for 6-7 weeks!!  :'( So it's not very likely that I'll update :/

Random question time!

1. About how many stories do you have in your Wattpad library?

2. Do you guys even like my stories?

3. Should I completely discontinue this story, or keep writing?

4. What's your favorite PJO/HOOship besides Percabeth?

5. Okay so, I want to start a new book series (like as good as Percy Jackson), but not really long (like Harry Potter). What do you guys recommend?

Constructive criticism, ideas, and praise are all welcome!! Remember to comment, vote, and follow!! :D

Oh, and, please don't remove my story from your library!!

Love ya guys!!! :)