Persassy

I know this isn't a ship or anything but I just felt like doing it. FYI, don't blame me if this is horribly crappy because I did in on the bus ride to school. it was either that or talking to people :P

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

One time Percy and Annabeth were at the mall and Percy kept getting stares from girls. One walked up to him and told him "Damn, you're hot." Percy just puts his hands on his hips and says "Gurl, I know!" then puts his hands on his hips and sassily walks away.

-----------

Percy and Annabeth were at the top of the Eiffel Tower gazing at the stars then suddenly Percy gets down on one knee in front of Annabeth with a box in his hands and asks "Bæ will you marry me?" *clicks tongue* "or nah?"

-----------

"Wise Girl, c'mere for a second," Percy says. Annabeth walks over and asks "What now, Seaweed Brain?"

"I bet you can't name my favorite color," dares Percy with a mischievous smirk. "Yes I can, everyone knows what it is," Annabeth responds.

"Well then, what is it?" questions Percy. "Blue. Duh." says Annabeth.

"Actually, it's coral blue number 5." says Percy. He smirked, flipped his hair, and sassily walked out the cabin door leaving a wide eyed Annabeth wondering why was she dating him.

----------

Octavian: Percy is an idio-

Percy: Sorry, I couldn't hear you over all my fabulous. *smirks* *flips hair* *puts hands on hips walking out the door*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy! So, I won't be able to update for about 4-5 days because I'll be camping and there's no WiFi where I'm going!!

what ship should I do next? (just not Jasper/Jiper because I can't write it)

Question to Whovians: Which Doctor is your favorite?

What cabin in CHB would you be in if you were a demigod?

Comment, vote, & follow!! Oh, and, can you guys check out my other story "Percabeth Promise"? I want to get 1K reads on it!

Byeee, love you ship shippety shippers!!!

~Anna, daughter of Athena :)