Percabeth

Percy, a senior, was on the school swim team and he was obviously the best swimmer and always won in everything he did.

Since Annabeth didn't go to his school, he didn't know how he was wildly popular and all the girls, single or taken, hit on him.

When Percy was swimming in the state championship, Annabeth went to support him, as did all the other girls that were "madly in love" with him.

Percy ended up winning for him and for his team. All the girls were cheering for him, and Annabeth just ran up to him and kissed him and gave him an enormous hug.

All of Percy's lovers were furious with Annabeth and started yelling at her and telling her off for just making a move on Percy like that.

Percy told them to shut up and that Annabeth was the only girl for him, and that they had been a couple since they were 16 and best friends since they were 12.

That shut them up so they just stormed off furious, a few of them slipping into the pool or onto the floor.

Percy and Annabeth just laughed then Percy grabbed Annabeth and pulled her into the water and they kissed. And it was probably the second best underwater kiss of all time.

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

This is dedicated to: @Mee_has_candy !! for commenting a lot ;) in one of my previous chapters! Ily!

~I got a couple more oneshots that I'll be publishing soon. This one was written by my friend Clare, so if you liked it or have any comments, just write them and I'll tell her!

Question of the day (QOTD):

If the Seven (and Nico) died and you had the chance to bring one of them back, who would it be and why?

Await more chapters soon! Love ya shippers!!!

*oh, and, comment names you want me to call you!

Anna, daughter of Athena :)

Love Has a Way (PJO and HOO oneshots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें