Poison

Lilian's POV
Today is the last day I have to be in this shithole, at least until the summer ends. I fucking hate everyone in it except my friends.

The bell rang as a sign to tell us to get the fuck outta here, I got to my locker before the halls could get crowded with people, I took my important stuff out. Then I rushed over to wear I saw four eyes aka Richie, I walked in on the conversation and Bill was saying: "I-is it t-true they s-slice the top of your d-d-dick off?" Stan said: "what? No! I read from the Torah, make a speech then suddenly I become a man." "Oh that's Totally Tubular." I said mimicking a surfer.

We passed by Henry and his goons, Henry squeezed my ass, but before he could remove his hand I grabbed it, twisted it and said: "Do that again, and I'm gonna tell your "old man" that you're a bad boy, and go suck your microscopic dick please, thanks." Then I just continued walking with Richie, Stan, Bill, and Eddie.

Eddie said: "wow, Lili aren't you afraid of him?" I said: "are you blind, you clean freak? I've been standing up to him all year and its the first time you notice?" He said: "no but like this time its kinda noticeable." Richie then said: "think they'll sign my yearbook? Dear Richie, sorry for taking a hot steamy dump in your backpack last month, have a great summer!" I said: "why would you want these manwhores to sign your yearbook, four eyes? Or you do you have the same microscopic dick as them?"
"Geez, Lil can't someone make a joke?" Richie defended. I said: "oh wait, we're making jokes? I thought we were talking about your issues." Everyone Chuckled as I gave four eyes a Playful smirk.

I came outside to the trash cans, and dumped everything out. Stan said: "Best. Feeling. Ever." Richie retorted: "really? Try tickling your pickle for the first time." The guys were busy talking about when they're gonna lose their virginity or whatever, I was just focused on Gretta, Henry and their goons coming towards us.

Gretta said: "hey there, slut." I said: "is that all the words you know, slut and little shit. Poor girl, I would love to increase your education, how does today sound? we can work on your vocabulary."

After I finished my retort I threw a punch to her eye with all my anger, I saw Stan and Richie on the ground being bullied by Patrick Cocksucker aka Hocksetter.

I helped them up, then I heard Billy scream:
"You s-s-suck Bowers!" Henry that fucking bastard turned around mocking him and said: "d-did you s-s-say something? B-b-b-billy?Rides over Denbrough, this summer is gonna be a hurt train for you and your faggot friends." He looked over to his dad with fear written all over his face, and looked back at Bill to lick his hand and place it on Bill's face.

I was so fucking pissed off, But the fight was over it couldn't be me vs. them I know that the guys wouldn't help me. I screamed out: "these guys are shitheads, when are they gonna fucking go missing instead of Betty, and Georgie." Richie reassured me: "he's probably the one doing it." "S-so o-off to th-the barrens" Bill said. We all nodded our heads as I got on my bike.

We got to the Barrens I headed into the sewers, next to Bill. I heard the voice of my mom whisper my name, I went to follow the voice what if it was someone who needed help. I walked deeper, deeper and deeper into the tunnel. I looked back and I could still see the guys I called their names no one answered, I kept calling: "BILL! RICH! STAN! EDS! RICHIE! BILL!" no one could hear me, I then saw a red balloon float towards me I curled up into a ball and started screaming: "THIS ISN'T REAL, THEY CAN HEAR ME RIGHT? RIGHT!?"

I called out their names then I started to cry and no one answered I saw a clown with orange hair and red face paint come towards me and say: "oh hello Lilian! Wanna float with us? We all float down here!" I put my knees up to my chest, and covered my face screaming The losers' names hoping that someone could hear me, The clown got so close that I could hear his breathing, I kept screaming from terror.

Then I felt myself move, so I lifted face from my knees and found them with me and I could barely breathe I was gasping for air until Richie held me at my shoulders telling me: "Lil, its alright I'm here. We're here. You're okay." I then saw a boy running through the water, dirty and bloody. I pointed towards him all of them looked towards me like I was crazy then at him, then Richie said: "Holy shit! What happened to you!?"

I got on my bike and we went to the pharmacy. Bill, Eddie, Stan, and I went inside while Richie kept an eye on I think his name is Ben. So we get the stuff, turns our we don't have enough money.

Coincidentally, Beverly Marsh walked in or what people call her "the school slut" I never believed those rumors, heck every single one them is fake. She asked: "why are you guys buying all that stuff, is someone hurt?"

"None of your business." Stan quickly replied. Eddie than answered: "there's uh-a guy outside, looked like somebody killed him." I saw the tampon box Bev was cleverly "hiding" behind her back. Poor girl, I just wish I could be there for her, but being friends with her means more bullies, and I don't need anymore of those.

We went back to Ben and he seemed pretty beat up, Beverly saw us, came over and said: "Ben, from sosh? What happened?" He smiled and said: "Oh, its nothing." I smiled at Ben's cute little crush.

She asked him: "you sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" He nodded. She then asked: "what happened?" Stan said: "oh, he fell." Four eyes completed: "yeah, right into Henry Bowers!" "R-Richie!" bill said as I nudged his arm.

"What? Its the truth!" He defended, Bev had to go and Eds said: "nice work bringing up Bowers in front of her." Ben asked: "Why? What'd she do?" Richie answered: "more like Who'd she do! I hear the list is longer than my wang." he said as he slightly touched his microscopic penis.

Stan said: "thats not saying much." Bill stuttered out: "th-those r-rumors aren't true." Then I just gave up on any piece of mercy I have for Richie and I pushed him. He fell on his butt, he said: "Ow! What the fuck Lili!?" I replied: "next time please don't talk through your asshole."  Everyone laughed at my snarky comment.