Arcade

Lilian's POV
Its been a month since the Losers club split, everyone was kinda doing their own thing. We forgot about the clown, well I don't know who did but there hasn't been a missing child ever since.

Now me and Richie, in an arcade playing street fighter and I retort: "Richie, I'm gonna beat your ass." Richie replied: "I'd rather eat yours." he glared at my butt. I slapped his hand away and said: "I don't even know how I'm in a relationship with you, but seriously, you have to stop being a pervert." I then chuckled and so did he.

I heard the door open to the arcade, I didn't bother to look at who entered. It was Bill, I was shocked to see him, he came towards and said: "He-hey guys." Richie said, not looking Bill in the eye: "see that guy that I'm hitting? I'm pretending its you." I nudged him.

"I-IT got Beverly.." Bill stuttered. I looked at him with wide eyes, Richie then said: "what do you mean?" "IT, Richie..." he looked in fear as we followed Bill to Neibolt.

I had to go get weapons from my dad's garage, but when I went inside I instantly regret my decision. My dad came to the garage because he had heard me rummaging through the stuff, he said: "what the fuck do you think you're doing?" I said: "nothing, Dad. I'm just looking for a jump rope." I could tell he was drunk, oh boy this is gonna take a long time.

He walked closer to me as I stepped back until there was no more room and the wall was behind me. He grasped my hand tightly and held his lighter up to my wrist, I winced and screamed in pain as I told him to stop. I was so weak, that the last thing I could do was kick him in the leg.

I kicked his leg; hard. He fell to the floor and screamed: "You worthless bitch!" I ran upstairs and opened the window, I was about to jump out onto the dumpster, but I saw that it wasn't there, my dad was running towards me, or the window at least. And he fell as I fell to the floor in exhaustion.

I met up with the guys at Richie's, even though I had a long sleeve shirt on I failed to keep the burn hidden, Richie saw it and said: "Holy fuck, who did this to you? What happened?" I swallowed my cry, held back my tears and whispered into his ear: "my dad happened." He then had an angry look on his face put I whispered to him: "h-he's gone, y-you don't need to worry." Even though he was a shitty dad I'm still gonna cry because he's the only parent I had, other than the woman thats my so-called "mom"

The losers heard what I said when I told Rich about my dad they all looked at me and ran to embrace me in hugs of friendship and love, I realized that you don't to have the same blood to be a family. A family is people who care for you even if you weren't the same species.

I teared up, Ben, Bill, Eds, and Mike looked at me in surprise because its the first time they see me kinda-cry and I said while chuckling: "enjoy the show boys, cause this'll be the last time we see me crying. Now lets go find my partner in crime."

Then we all biked to the crackhead
clown-house.

{a/n}:
Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter, sorry it was kinda short. The next one will be much longer.