Stuck

Lilian's POV
You know that feeling?
When someone stabs you in the heart and every breath you take its getting harder and harder to breathe? I'm feeling that right now. Its like every time I see Richie I can't feel anymore, its like all my happiness is gone.

I went to school today and waited for the Losers to show up. But for some reason, none of them did. I biked back to Bill's house and I saw the rest of the Losers club: Ben, Beverly, and Mike.

My face lit up and I had the widest smile, I went to hug Beverly and I teared up a bit. "Have you got any of my letters?" I asked. She replied: "Yes, yes I did. And good luck going through those lady days, alright?" I rolled my eyes and mocked "Oh shut up" I then said hi to Ben and Mike we were all laughing and smiling.

Ben and Mike didn't know me and Richie ended. Like in all ways ended. Only last night I talked with him because I was afraid. "So, not to be unwelcoming or anything, but what brings you back to this shit?" She whispered to me "We heard" I sighed "Well, like it or not. I think the universe is trying to tell me something" after I said that she stayed silent.

We walked inside and Richie was on the other side of the room, I made sure I wouldn't go anywhere near him. It hurt, It burned. So we were catching up and stuff and I notice Richie glancing at me, depressingly.

I made an excuse and said "Well, I gotta head off to my humble abode. See ya" and I then I left and closed the door behind me. I instantly started crying after I closed the door I got on my bike and my tears were blurring my vision, and I didn't mind because I wanted it all to end.

I was looking down at the road pavement instead of the actual road and then, things were a blur from there.