Broken

Richie's POV
Its been a month ever since I broke up with Lil. I started dating Caroline and I thought she would make me happy, I was wrong. I miss her, I miss her kisses and comforting hugs, I miss listening to her voice.

I've been too nervous to talk to Lili, I don't want her to hate me. So I plucked up some courage, broken...

I first, went to Caroline. God she sickens me! She always tries to pull me away from my friends and I couldn't control it, its like my personality was gone when my happiness was gone, my Lilian Jones.

When I got to Caroline, she opened the door and pulled me in. She started making out with me, forcing me, I pulled away and yelled: "Stop! Stop all of it! Just stop! Leave me alone! I never want to see you again, you ruined everything!"

"Wh-what?" She shook her head in confusion, I shouted: "you heard me, I'm breaking up with you, you broke me." She stammered: "P-please baby don't ruin what we have, I love you..."

I breathed out: "we don't have anything between us, and you don't love me you use me."

She scoffed and pushed me out the door, she said: "don't expect me to call anytime soon!" "I'm not." I yelled. I biked to Lilian's house and I remembered when she lived with me, when she was happy, I'm an arrogant ass who doesn't care about anyone.

Lilian's POV
I heard someone knocking on my door, I figured it was Stan so I opened it plastering a fake smile on my face, It was Rich, and my smile faded away. He..."developed" he got a stronger build and his voice deepened. Which intimidated me a bit.

I know I broke up with him but it felt so good to see him again. Though I held my ground and stayed calm. He spoke, weakly: "Lilian...please come back to me; kiss me and hug me, I miss you." I couldn't take anymore so I yelled: "Shut up! Stop!" His voice made me go soft and easy, and I couldn't bear it.

"What..? Please! please reconsider it! I miss you Lil, I need you." He whispered. I spoke in broken parts: "Richie, what you did hurts...and I can't bear looking at you...without feeling the need to cry." I started to sob uncontrollably and he hugged me, I fell to the floor and he carried me to the couch, I looked up at him in defeat, I can't anymore.

I looked up at him and I whispered: "please....get out, I can't." He stammered: "what..?" I shouted: "I said get out! Leave! Can't you see I don't need you?" I pushed him until we reached the door. He teared up and I broke; he whispered, his voice low: "alright, I'm sorry Lil. I love you so much and I hope you know that."

He left and when I shut the door I slid down it, I put my legs up to my chest crying. I then heard whispers of Richie's voice saying: "Lili, please don't leave!" "I don't want to die alone" "why didn't you save me?" I opened my door again and no one was there, I then started to hear it inside.

I stepped back inside and I heard the whispers come from the bathroom, the bathroom door then burst open and it was Richie. I was confused how he got in but I was distracted from that because he was whispering to me those deadly, poisonous words.

I then went to hug him but I felt drips on me, and I saw IT I screamed in fear and ran to my front door, and IT was running after me. I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge, and then IT had me cornered all alone, this is it. This is where my death will be marked.

I balled up and cried, then I looked up to see if IT was still there, It wasn't. I then stayed crying in the same spot until the sun went down, I walked over to Richie, he was my only hope.

I was out at 8, past the town curfew. God knows what's gonna happen to me. I threw rocks on his window, his light was off but I was praying he was awake. He then opened the window and I saw his face light up, his eyes were so red and I couldn't believe I caused that.

He helped me up his window and then I went inside, I commanded: "listen, I know its past curfew, that crackhead came and almost ate my head off so if you don't mind, which you'll not I'm sleeping on your bed and you're sleeping on the floor."

He stayed silent and I rolled my eyes at his attempt to be respectful. I then got into the bed and rested my eyes. He slept on the floor, or so I thought he did.

I woke up super early the next morning and I found Richie facing me, I quietly cursed myself for coming here, I quickly got up from the bed and out the window.

After this morning, I learned how to control my feelings for Richie. All I had to do was be sour to him and no matter how much I broke him. He broke me even more.