Bust a Move

Lilian's POV

Richie was the closest one I lived to from the losers, so we went to the Quarry together, As I skated he biked I was faster than him he was all noodle body no meat.

We arrived to quarry, and saw all the boys doing a spitting contest on who jumped first I had my bathing suit under my clothes so I just took my clothes off and I screamed out: "PUSSIES!" then I was about to run to jump.

I saw Bev, I then told her: "Lets show these boys how its done." She nodded. I held her hand, we ran towards the cliff and jumped, before I hit the surface of the water I could hear Richie say: "HOLY FUCK! WE JUST GOT SHOWN OFF BY TWO GIRLS!"

As my body hit the water I felt the adrenaline rush through my body, I then came to the surface and screamed: "YOU GOTTA DO IT STOP STALLING, FUCKWADS!"

I think I saw Richie smile, but it was probably just my intuition, Me and Bev splashed each other until the boys were brave enough to jump. I yelled: "Okay, now since you guys aren't pussies anymore, LETS PLAY CHICKEN FIGHT!"

Richie said: "here, Lil on my shoulders." Everyone oooohed and I just rolled my eyes, I got on top of Richie's shoulders and Bev got on top of Bill's.

Dang it, they won; well Bev kinda did because she's stronger than me. As I was pushed down into the water, I felt something grab my shoulder, I thought it was the clown from before so I was really scared, then I felt it again.

Until it nudged me fully underwater, I found out it was Richie I pulled out of the water screaming: "DICK TRASHMOUTH TOIZER!"
(Get it? Because another name for dick is richard?;))

Bill said: "uh- oh R-richie sh-she's Mad." "Shut up!" Richie said. I then grabbed Richie from his fringes of wet hair, pulled them underwater un-expectedly for more than 10 seconds.

I pulled him out and said: "you are literally living proof that people can live without brains, because no one messes with me Toizer." I scoffed then swam over to my towel and I decided to sun bathe with Bev.

We started blasting: "bust a move" on the boombox I felt eyes on us, Me and Bev looked at the boys, everyone turned away except Richie. He looked me in the eyes, Idiot.

I said: "hey Rich, since you are oogling at me, and its creeping me out there's a polaroid in my backpack. Take a picture it lasts longer."

I told Bev to take a picture of us, I kissed Richie on the cheek to mess with him. His face looked so funny in the first picture.

I asked him to follow me to the woods, Stan winked at me. I winked back, they all knew. This was the day. We might be official, if Richie had feelings for me.

I took him there and he said: "Looking for a makeout session?" I nudged his shoulder and said: "Ew What The Fuck Richie?" I rolled my eyes.

I said: "have some respect for once you fucking ass, alright?" He apologized! Wow! So its time, to finally tell him and stop stalling: "So, Oh My God. I don't even know how I'm gonna say this." "What? Spit it out!" he said.

"Mr. Trashmouth, I like you and I don't care if you don't like me back. Actually I think its more than "liking" you, we've known each other since we've been 4 years old and we've been through thick and thin, and i just-"

He simply gave me a firm kiss on the lips, I was startled at first but I kept going.

He then said: "Lilian, I've had a thing for your ever since I've met you and I know if I didn't have you by my side, I would've broke down every day and night with out you."

I put my hand over his shoulder and we walked back to the lake.

I then gave him a kiss on his soft pink-ish lips, after we came back from the woods we saw that Ben had been doing some digging about Derry. He says that kids go missing way more than adults.

So we went back to his place to check his stuff out, I was holding hands with Richie when we entered his room, not gonna lie; I was nervous for some reason, I don't know why.

Richie said: "Woah!" Ben asked: "cool huh?" Rich reassured him and said: "No, no nothing cool." Everyone just kept scoping around till I found a slide from the projector that looked like the clown I saw in the barrens.

I almost cried in front of The losers, I excused myself to go outside, Richie followed me and he asked: "whats wrong, Lili?" I just teared up in his arms. He said: "its okay, its okay I'm here, I'll always be here."

"Tell me exactly what happened, Lil." Rich said. I told him how I was calling their names and they wouldn't hear me, and how the clown was so close, and I thought I was about to die until, thankfully you guys found me.

I lightly sobbed and hugged Richie for what seemed like seconds to us, but minutes to them, they all came out the front door waiting and Stan finally broke the silence and said: "Guys! Stop romancing, we gotta go before we're past the curfew."

Me and Rich went home together, he dropped me off. Thank god my dad wasn't home, I would rather be alone than have a constant negative energy draining my personality away from me. But I had to stay alone.

I went to Richie's house, from my window to his. I knocked on his window and said: "Can I please stay here tonight? I don't want to be alone, after what happened."

He nodded, I slept beside him. I let him cuddle me because I was scared I was gonna die, what if someone died because of me? I could never forgive myself, thats why I need everyone by my side, and I need to be there for everyone.