Yes Queen

Rosie dropped to her knees. The Queen grew angry and returned the now cracked mirror back to its place. She rose the column back up and bent down beside Rosie.

"Let's go fix this."

She stood Rosie up and they gathered everyone in the castle.

Kacen rode back to her tree "palace" and sat inside. She looked around and whimpered.

"Well I need food, and so do you don't you?" Griff nodded and whinnied. Kacen smiled and concentrated at the ground. Plants rushed up from the ground producing a couple of carrots.

"Well... This is enough for now." She smiled and handed griff a carrot. She took a bite of one and looked at the black/brownish tree.

"More colors." She smiled and grew pink and red flowers all around. Kacen laughed and smiled with delight.

At the castle, the Queen led all of the people out to the stables and they all mounted a horse.

The Queen and Rosie rode the same one, a white horse with white mane and blue eyes.

"Now we are prepared for anything that comes our way Rosie. We won't attack, we will reassure."

She looked around at everyone and said,

"Don't attack unless completely necessary. Ok?"

Everyone let out a collected "Yes Queen" and they rode out in to the small town that Kacen spotted earlier.