Death By Fire

Griff flew above her and blew down fire around.

"MARK!!!" Kacen ran toward him and his cottage.

"If you die... I hope you know that I love you." She mouthed at him. All she saw was the ashes of the dirt and him blow around. Griff had gone wild, he had made his own idea to kill. All they saw was him fly away into the distance. Kacen was now crying on the ground.

"Kacen... You... You deserved this. We have both lost someone important now."

Rosie held the sword at her side.

"Griff is one last problem we have to deal with now."

Rosie flipped her hair behind her shoulder.

"JUST TAKE ME AWAY! TAYLOR IS STILL ALIVE I KNOW WHERE HE IS." Kacen screamed and cried on the ground. She fisted it hard and stood up. Kacen stormed off and looked back.

"ARE YOU GONNA FOLLOW ME OR WHAT?" She grew angry and ran to the forest where he was.

"THANK YOU KACEN. YOU KNOW, YOU REALLY SHOULD NOT HAVE TAKEN HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE."

Rosie waved her hand at Gaga, who was in shock.

She galloped over to Rosie, allowing her to mount the horse. They followed Kacen in to the forest.

On the way there, she mumbled to her self angrily.

"You should be happy I didn't kill him." Kacen clenched her fists and made them spark. Kacen whipped around quickly.

"And if we find Griff, I'm going to be the one to kill him." She pointed a finger at them. A flame came from her finger. Her eyes turned yellow once again.