Slay

Kacen ignored them, not wanting to kill her own sister. She walked through and heard the trees fall and crumble.

"Already on your rampage?" She laughed and found Griff standing in an open area, with black grass all around, and burnt trees. Griff gave off a menacing roar.

"How shall you be put in ashes?"

She laughed and threw fire at Griff. He snorted and looked down at her. Then once again, Kacen threw fire in his eye and mouth. Griff roared and backed up in pain.

"Ah! You seem in pain now. Aren't you deary?" She laughed and brought down thunder and lightning on his back.

Rosie, Gaga, and Taylor made their way back to the castle quickly. They didn't want to mess with Kacen ever again. They heard loud claps of thunder and crackling wisps of fire.

Griff had fallen on the ground. His wings shattered and electrocuted from all the madness from Kacen.

"Little Griff a monster. Look where you've gotten yourself. Now you're a trophy to be praised." Kacen strait faced walked toward his giant head. She placed her hand between the eyes. The fire burned right through his skull. She walked off from him elegantly. All she had left was a tooth left from the beast.

"Now what? Haunt the forest? I think not... How about a magnificent garden party? By myself at the cottage... Fantastic!" She said to herself walking on the way back to the burnt cottage.

"Wow. Kacen... Bravo..."

Rosie laughed silently.

"You killed Griff without my help. Good girl."

Gaga nudged Rosie playfully.

"She is older than you girlie."

Taylor laughed.

"Yeah, but I have a magic sword."

Rosie laughed and looked behind them. She saw a large cloud of smoke, and a dark sky.