Chapter 1 - Meeting Them

Y/N = Your name
F/S = Favorite song
F/C = Favorite color
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite color
F/A = Favorite animal
F/T/V = Favorite TV show
S/C = Skin color
H/C = Hair color
E/T/C = Ears/Tail color

I jumped out of bed and looked at my alarm clock. It's only 5:30, and I was supposed to get up at 6. I just can't wait! I grabbed my uniform and headed to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and slipped on my clothes. Now what I needed that extra time for, my makeup. I'm not the best at music or art or singing, but I am amazing at makeup, or so I've been told. I grabbed a pile of brushes and got it work.

Finally! Done with the project. And to think I'll have to do this everyday. But! It's only 6:30. Which means it's time to wake up Daniel.

"Daniel." I whispered into his ear.

"Daniel." I whispered once again.
The subject has made a small grunt.

I blew an airport in his ear, "Wake up you lazy butt!" I screamed.

"Y/N!!!" He whined.

"Get dressed. I'm gonna help Mom make some pancakes, with extra whip  cream." I smiled. I got out of his room so he could change.

~Time Skip~

Daniel and I waved goodbye to our Mom and Dad. Or as everyone calls them, older versions of us. I skipped down to the bus stop. Daniel tried to catch up with me.

"That's what you get for being a fat cupcake!" I turned around and yelled to my brother. Turning around wasn't the best idea, me being so clumsy and all. I fell on top of someone. I looked to see who it is.

"Oh, it's just you." I hopped off of Aaron. Stretching my hand out to help him up. He grabbed my hand, but he wouldn't budge.

"What do you weigh? 58 Tons?" I tried to help him up.

"I think I can do it myself." He pushed himself up.

"It's been since summer started. How's it been?" I asked.

"It's been, ok I guess. All I really did was play online games with a person named Shu." He shrugged.

"That's not safe dummy. 'Shu' could be some 80 year old man. For all you know." I crossed my arms.

"She's not. She's a Freshman in high school. Besides that, what did you do all summer?" He said

"Daniel and I spent the whole summer vacationing. We went to Disney World, Universal, Lego Land, and even Paris!" I cheered. It was a great summer.

"Sounds like you had fun." Aaron said.

"Sure did!" I smiled.

"Y/N! Come meet my friends!" Daniel yelled to me.

"Sorry, but I gotta go. Bye Aaron!" I waved to him, he waved back.

I jogged to Daniel and his friends. They were two other werewolves. One with Brown hair, the other with purple. "Hiya!" I smiled.

"Daniel! You didn't tell us your sister was as adorable as you." The purple haired girl giggled.

"I agree." The brown haired guys said.

"Y/N, this is Dottie," Daniel motioned to the Purple haired one, "And this is Rylan, " He motioned to the other one.

"You both have very pretty names." I complimented them.

"She's so polite!" Dottie said in aw.

"Suck up alert!" Aaron said from the other side of the sidewalk.

"That's rude." Dottie said to our group.

"No worries. He's a good friend of mine." I assured them.

"Here's the bus." Rylan said, we all went up the bus stairs. I was going to sit by Aaron, but Dottie pulled me to the seat she was sitting in.

~Author's Note~

Badoop Badoop Banana Boat. Badoop Badoop Banana Boat.