Chapter 10 - Telling Her

Y/N = Your name
F/S = Favorite song
F/C = Favorite color
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite color
F/B = Favorite Book
M/N = Middle Name
F/B/C = Favorite book character
F/A = Favorite animal
F/T/V = Favorite TV show
S/C = Skin color
H/C = Hair color
E/T/C = Ears/Tail color
F/S/C = Favorite School Club
F/M = Favorite Movie
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/S/D = Favorite soft drink
F/N/S = Favorite Netflix show
L/F/C = Least favorite character
M/F/C = Most favorite character
F/B/F = Favorite breakfast food
F/B/D = Favorite Band (I don't know F/B was already taken.)
E/B/F = Ex Best Friend
Y/S = Your Sexuality

~Time Skip to Saturday~

Today Daniel, Ryland, Dottie, Aaron, and I are going out to Olive Garden.  The occasion you ask? We just wanted some Olive Garden. Originally it was just going to be Daniel, Ryland, Dottie, and me, but I forced Daniel to let me bring Aaron. 

I out on my white dress, did my hair, brushed out my fur, and put on some light makeup.

"Hey Daniel! I'm ready! I'm going to wait outside for Aaron!" I yelled to my brother across the hall. I went downstairs and outside to the porch to wait for Aaron to come pick me and Daniel up.

I plugged in my earbuds and played some Spotify. Meanwhile while I was jamming to F/B/D Daniel came and sat on the chair beside mine.  I continued to listen to music until Aaron's car pulled up.

"Get in losers, we're going shopping." He said from his window.

"I thought we were going to Olive Garden?" Daniel questioned.

"We are just...get in the car Daniel." I took shotgun and Daniel took the seat behind mine.

---

We finally arrived at Olive Garden where Dottie and Ryland we're waiting for us.

"Hope we didn't keep you guys waiting for too long." Aaron said.

"It's no problem Alpha!" Dottie chirped. The five of us walked in and got a table.

We sat down with me in between Dottie and Aaron with Ryland and Daniel opposite of us.

We sat and talked for a while about random things like school and movies. We had already ordered our driver is and I was looking at the menu to decide what to order.

"What are you guys getting?" I asked everyone.

"I'm getting Grilled Chicken Parmigiana." Ryland spoke out and put his menu on the table.

"I'm getting some Ravioli!" Daniel cheered happily.

"Something called the 'Tour of Italy'" Aaron stated.

"Fettuccine Alfredo sounds good to me." Dottie smiled.

"Great idea Dottie, I'll get that too." I smiled at her.

Aaron nudged me and whispered to me, "Ooooh looks like someone's got a crush. You should tell her."

"No way! She'll think I'm weird..like E/B/F did." I whispered back.

"Fine, let's make a bet. If you tell her, and she accepts you I get twenty bucks. If she doesn't accept the way you are you get twenty bucks." He took twenty bucks out of his pocket and showed me under the table.

"Is that what my love life is to you? A big bet?" I squinted.

"Yeah, pretty much." He whispered.

"You're on loser." I shook his hand.

---

I took a bite of my breadstick. Did you know Olive Garden has some of the best breadsticks of all time?

I looked over at Aaron and winked.

"Hey Dottie, can I talk to you for a minute?" I smiled at her.

"Yeah, sure!" We excused ourselves and went to the bathroom.

"Sooo Dottie, there is something I haven't been completely honest about..." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Huh? What's that Y/N?" Dottie tilted her head.

"Well....I'mkindaY/SandImayormaynothaveatinstywintsytinyitsybitsycrushonyou." I said really quickly.

"Y/N...I-"

~Author's Note~

Ooooh, a cliffhanger. Although you already know what's going to happen because it's an X reader for God's sake. Geezmus. Anyways, the reason I didn't put a specific sexuality for Y/N is because there are many, many, many, many, many sexualities that are attracted to females as I came to figure out after doing a lot of research.

Thank you for following the development of My Perfect Werewolf.

-Happy Pride Month 🌈