Chapter 5 - S.T.E.M

Y/N = Your name
F/S = Favorite song
F/C = Favorite color
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite color
F/B = Favorite Book
M/N = Middle Name
F/B/C = Favorite book character
F/A = Favorite animal
F/T/V = Favorite TV show
S/C = Skin color
H/C = Hair color
E/T/C = Ears/Tail color
F/S/C = Favorite School Club

I woke up and got ready for school ate some breakfast and headed out to the bus stop with Dottie.

We went out separate ways to class, me to Math and her to History. I sat next to Ryland and we began.

~Time Skip~

I walked out of my last class and headed to the stem lab. I opened the door as I was welcomed by Teony.

"Welcome to the S.T.E.M club Y/N." Teony smiled.

"Thanks Teony!" I walked through the door to see about ten new faces.

We gathered in a circle and did this introduction thing.

"I'm Teony, leader and founder of the Science Technology Engineering and Math club, and official school team." She said.

"I'm Akise, co-leader of the S.T.E.M club and team." A guy with red eyes and white hair said.

"I'm Ivy." A girl with pink hair said brightly.

"The name's Y/N." I told the club.

"Hello everyone, I'm Travis." I'm pretty sure I've seen him before, he also has white hair with a pair of emerald green eyes. We all finished introducing ourselves, turns out there are thirteen of us total.

"Ok, first things first, what part of stem is everyone interested in?" Teony asked.

"I'm mostly into the science part, though I enjoy all of it." I answered truthfully.

"Me too." Travis said along with two others.

"Technology has always sparked an interest in me." Akise said, gaining two other votes.

"Math is def my fav." Ivy spoke, two others agreed with her.

"Well, I myself love engineering the most, " Teony smiled, "We'll need captains for each team. So how about Travis for science, Akise for technology, Ivy for math, and I will captain the engineering team."

"Sounds like a plan." Akise said.

Travis, Jenny, Max, and I walked to the science part of the room.

"Before we can do anything it is mandatory all members have a permission slip signed by a parent or legal guardian. If this is an issue please talk to Teony." Travis said ad he handed us all papers. My parents will easily sign this, so it's not an issue for me. I slipped the paper into my bag.

"How everyone says a little about themselves, since we can't do any experiments yet." Max suggests.

"Great idea Max, why don't you start?" Travis replied.

"My name is Max, I love video games, and I've known Jenny since kindergarten." Max said.

"I'm Jenny, I love to hang out with my bffs Cathy and Betty, and I love shopping!" Jenny brushed her hair off of her shoulder.

"I'm Y/N, I love to do makeup, and I have a brother named Daniel." I smiled.

"Well, I'm Travis is you know. I love to hang out with my bro Dante, and we get girls together." Travis stated. Our group talked for a little while, getting to know eachother better.

"That's it for today. See you all next week.". Teony announced. I put my bag over my shoulder and walked out. I went back to my locker to get my things, and wait on Dottie, Ryland, and Daniel. They had werewolf club and it ends at the same time.

I heard someone go to the locker a few down the row, I turned around and realized it was Akise. His phone made this weird static sound and he banged his head on his locker. He's a little strange, he has a flip phine even though we all know he can afford a cell phone.

"What was that Akise?" I asked about the static noise.

"Nothing you should be concerned with. If you'll excuse me I have to go find my friend Yukki." He closed his locker door and left, just as the 'Werewolf Trio' arrived. I noticed he dropped his notebook, so I told the trio to go on home and I'll catch up eith them. I grabbed the notebook and went after Akise.

~Author's Note~

It has been way too long! I am so sorry for not updating, I was going to a few days ago but I got grounded. Also, im sorry if the spelling in this sucked, I don't get my phone back until Tuesday, so I'm using my tablet. (Which has the worst ketboard ever)

Other Note - Akise isn't an oc, rather a character from an anime called Mirai Nikki / The Future Diary. I really like his character and decided to add him in. Because of his origins there were and will be some references to Mirai Nikki whenever he is involved.

Anyways, See you all later!
Bye!