Chapter 12

Y/N = Your name
F/S = Favorite song
F/C = Favorite color
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite color
F/B = Favorite Book
M/N = Middle Name
F/B/C = Favorite book character
F/A = Favorite animal
F/T/V = Favorite TV show
S/C = Skin color
H/C = Hair color
E/T/C = Ears/Tail color
F/S/C = Favorite School Club
F/M = Favorite Movie
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/S/D = Favorite soft drink
F/N/S = Favorite Netflix show
L/F/C = Least favorite character
M/F/C = Most favorite character
F/B/F = Favorite breakfast food
F/B/D = Favorite Band (I don't know F/B was already taken.)
E/B/F = Ex Best Friend
Y/S = Your Sexuality

My parent's have known Aaron for as long as I have and completely trust him, so they are fine with me staying over.

When we got to Aaron's house. It's not like I haven't done this a million times  so I quietly said hi to Mellisa and went back to Aaron's room. O hopped into a beanbag

"So, tell me exactly what she said." Aaron said.

"Well I mean....it's hard to explain." I said slowly.

"You didn't give her time to respond did you?" Aaron crossed his arms.

"W-Well. I mean-" I began stuttered.

"Irene Y/N! You're such a useless lesbian!" He threw his hands into the air.

"HEY! im not-" I began to say.

"Yeah. I know. But you are." Aaron retorted.

"Hmph." I crossed my arms and got off of the bean bag. I hopped onto Aaron's bed and got under the covers.

"I'll wait here for my ice cream, popcorn, soda, and best friend of all time." I smiled. I got Aaron's laptop off his bedside and put it on my lap.

I put in his password and got into his Netflix account. Well our Netflix account. I looked through all the movies and TV shows while Aaron was making my food.

I don't feel bad at all that he's making me food. I've done this a thousand times for him.  The last time I did this was when his rpg account which was level 127 that he had played on for three years got deleted. That was last month.

Aaron got back with the food and drinks as I finally picked a show.

"Y/N, we are not watching The Flash. You're already upset enough." Aaron changed it to Glee.

"Can you stop being the best best friend on earth for a second? Geez" Aaron got in the bed and layed beside me and we began to watch Glee.

I have the best friend I'm the world.

~Author's Note~

Short little chapter because I wanted to update. I'm so sorry that this was on hold. It is still kind of on hold. So sorry!!! I know this story is in high demand, but I can't really put them out. I hope this chapter will safice!

(Ps. I kinda ship Aaron and Y/N. Oops)