Chapter 2: New Additon

"Master you've seen the news right?" Wayzz asked his holder.

"Yes I have." He nodded. "Chat Noir has become an antihero."

"Would that mean that Ladybug would need assistance?"

"Yes I suppose it would." He answered stepping over to the gramophone inserting the code to reveal the box of Miraculous's.

"Master what one?"

The haircomb of the bee and the necklace of the fox were present.

"In this time now, we will need a trustworthy friend."

"Good choice Master."

~~~

"Marinette please don't be like that." Tikki pleaded.

"But it's my fault he's like this."

"This wouldn't be the first time this has happened..."

"What?"

"In the past this has happened before and that Ladybug acted a lot like you are."

"I just..." She remembered times at patrol when he would be a goofball, loving every minute of it. Her heart skipped a beat. "I want him back."

The two were caught of guard by the sudden blur of orange run pass Marinette's window on the rooftop.

"What was that?" The bluenette questioned.

"Only one way to find out."

"Tikki, spots on." She commanded transforming into the heroine Ladybug.  She knew that it most likely was not Chat because he would do things at night but this was in the afternoon.

She had caught up to the orange figure and upon further inspection they were fox-like. Orange fox ears, a bushy tail with orange and white at the tip. To Ladybug it was like she was a magical fox in the wild. The fox figure felt as though something was watching her and she turned around to reveal Ladybug watching her.

"Ladybug!" The figure was ecstatic to see her idol in front of her. Upon further inspection the figure was girl. She had an orange mask around her eyes, her hair in a ponytail that had white ends and a fox tail necklace hanging around her neck. "I'm the new Miraculous holder!" She said to Ladybug.

"Oh really? Well then what's your name?" Ladybug said friendly.

"Rena Rouge." She introduced.

"Well Rena, welcome." She replied with a smile.

"It's an honor."

"Enjoy it while it lasts." Came a different voice into the conversation. Both girls turned the direction as to where the voice came from to see a shadowy part of the building with a pair of bright green eyes visible. The outline of the figure leaned against the wall.

Rena Rouge went to step forward, grabbing her weapon but Ladybug halted her by putting her arm out in front of her. Rena was not sure as to why she did this but she trusted the hero and realized that there was stuff that she didn't know.

"What are you doing here?" The red heroine asked.

"Can't I be out and about?"

"I suppose."

"At least your doing your job still by looking out for Paris. And I now you have help to."

"It's not to replace you."

"I know, the Guardian of the Miraculous chose her like they did to you and I."

She thought that Chat would be upset that Rena Rouge seemed as a replacement but Chat was understanding... still. He was hurt but he didn't let it consume him. He saw Ladybug's puzzled look.

"What?" He asked look to her. "Just because I'm an antihero you think that with everything you do I'll be upset?"

"No because your still yourself you're just different."

"At least you pieced it together." Chat looked towards Rena. "Rena, enjoy being on a team with her while it lasts." With that he took his leave. Ladybug inhaled for comfort.

"So... Chat Noir isn't some villain?" Rena asked.

"He's an antihero. He is in no way like Hawk Moth."

"How so?"

"Chat doesn't turn innocents into monsters, the akuma's are just people underneath and Chat wouldn't do anything to harm them."

"But he's thieving from the people of Paris."

"The media tends to put Chat in this light that he isn't. Yes he is stealing but that's no where near as severe as Hawk Moth, but it is still bad. Chat isn't this cold hearted villain, he's an antihero."

Little did Ladybug know that the person she spoke of heard every word she said. It made his heart beat at the sound of her voice and words.

~~~

"I see Paris's hero is now against the city." Hawk Moth felt the negativity, as he turned a beautiful white butterfly into a evil dark purple one. "Go my akuma and find the lost cat in Paris!"