My Retard School

Alright so today I woke up at like 7:30 right to get to school on time, but I kept falling asleep cuz my bed was hella comfy so I technically woke up around 7:55 yea so anyways basically I got up, showered and got dressed for school.. and when I drove to school (yes I'm 15 shut up) basically everything intersection was blocked because there was a terrible accident.

So now I'm freakin late to school right and we're stuck in the entrance because the damn security guards turned off 2 out of three of the metal detectors, making all of us kids go through ONE. WHAT...........THE........... ACTUAL........... HELL?!?

But that's not even the best part, cuz next thing i know a fight breaks out?!? So apparently this girl was smacking the shit out of this dude calling him a bitch and everything in the insults book........(that a thing right?) And he decided to punch her and pull her "hair"- so basically he was punching her and she was stabbing him WITH A FREAKIN KNIFE?!? And it was chaotic cuz people were trying to record it but at the same time GET OUT OF THE WAY while the Faculty staff was running trying to get to them and people running around yelling and screaming WORLDSTAR!!! It was crazy!!!! The police arrived and everything!!!!!!

It was SOOO BAD cuz I had math and I was literally like 35 mins late to the class AND I WAS PISSED because I could've walked to Panera Bread and got some breakfast!!!!!!!

Oh and I had a algebra/trigonometry test as well so there that much............Yea tragic...........*sighs and walks off*