2

The next morning we got up and all meet at my jeep so we can go to the airport. I still couldn't get that guy out of my head. I wish he was mine but I never know what I might find on this island we are going to.

I'm wearing a long sun dress that touches the ground. It's peach color with teal hearts and purple flowers on it. I'm wearing my black sandles with my outfit. My hair is down, lite make up and wearing sun shades

Cecilia is wearing wearing black booty shorts and a orange see through top and wearing black sandles. She had her hair up in a pony tail and rocking a pair of sun shades. She has make up on.

Amber has on a short summer dress that comes down to here thighs. It's an amazing color of blue and wearing a white pair of sandles. Her hair is up in a bun and with lite make up and sun shades.

After getting in my Jeep my brother texts me.

Noah: hey I heard that you and your beautiful friends are going to an exotic place is that true?

Maddie: yes, it is and why do you care.

Naoh: cause my best friends and I are wondering. Aren't y'all going to the Bahamas? Me and my friends are going on a vacation too.

Maddie: I know you love me and want us safe but we'll be fine. Plus, Amber says hi ;).

Noah: yea well that's my job and Jay says hi to you.

Maddie: got to go by for now. Love you and will call when we get to our rooms.

Noah: ok be safe love you too and you better.

Ok let's go girls we have a plane to get on. So, I have a crush on one of my brothers best friends and his name is Jay. He is fine with brown eyes and he is dark skin but not to dark. He is sexy from head to toe.

Amber has a thing for my brother and has a long time but she won't act on it and neither will I.

Cecilia has a thing for Ted my brothers other best friends.

But what's funny is that the person we like actually likes us back. I hope they are going were we are cause that will make this vacation so much fun.

Noah

Alright guys you got your stuff together. Maddie and her friends are going to the Bahamas to an exotic island. I'm going but if you want to go then let me know now. So I can get tickets.

Jay said "you can count me in since your sister will be there".

Dude please don't make me hate you if you hurt my sister.

Jay said "dude you have nothing to worry about cause I'll show her everything she needs in front of her. Plus, I'm gonna be better then that dip shit Nathan was to her. Man I wanted to kill him when he hurt her man".

Yay, that made and makes two of us.

Ted said "yep I'm coming cause I want to see and be in Cecilia".

Dude to much info. So let's get our shit packed cause we staying for the whole summer just like they are. Plus, we have a plane to hop on.

Jay said "Noah can I have Maddie's number. So I can text her".

Just as long as you keep me out of it. Jay just nod his head.

Jay said "Noah if I asked Maddie on a date or to be my girlfriend are you ok with that?".

Jay that means a lot to me that you ask before just doing it but yes, it's fine with me but like I said just don't break her heart. I hate seeing her sad.

Jay said "I can't promise anything cause we may have our arguments and say shit to hurt each other but I'll be very careful for what I ask and say so we don't have a problem".

I'm holding you against your word. Jay nods to say he understands. So, now were packed let's get in my truck so we can go.

As we reach the airport and get out to go to where our plane is waiting to aboard. I see Maddie and her best friends. Damn, Amber looking fine as hell in that short sun dress. We start walking over to them while they have their backs to us.

We quickly sit down so they can't see us.

Maddie

After a group of 3 guys sat down. I could smell them and I realized who they were. I told the girls and they laughed cause they knew who they were too.

We need to talk about something that will either gross one or them all out.

Cecilia said "omg did you hear about how big Danny is. I want to take a ride on him if he'll let me".

Amber said " I heard that he can eat pussy really good. I want him to eat mine and never stop".

You know what I had waxed my public hair down there. Well I was in my bed the other night and I liked how my skin felt so I started playing with my self. I kept thinking it was a special some one but I was wrong.

But I wish Jay was eating me out while I played with myself.

Noah said "hey, knock that shit off. Damn you caught us. Fuck Maddie never let me hear shit like that again".

We all got up and hugged each other. I hugged Jay last. Amber hugged Noah last and Cecilia hugged Ted last.

Amber said "so I guess you guys are going away for summer vacation too".

Noah said "yep, and now you can't get away from me cause we're going where y'all going".

Excuse me what y'all gonna mess,it up for us to party and sex with strangers.

Jay said "o well we can have a better time together plus, I can make sure I can satisfy you the way you just explain".

He said with a smile.