12

Jay

Do you really want me to show you what I got cause sweet thing you may not be able to hang with the big man.

Maddie said "nah handsome you can't hang with me with your little boy self".

You think I'm a little boy nah baby this big man here is able to rock you into space with his man parts. You should try it cause baby you might just like it.

Maddie said "ya, well what I like isn't in the room with me so I guess I'll pull out my vibrator so it can finish the job since you can't show me a good time".

Jay walked over to Maddie and pulled her flush to his body and started kissing her. Then picked her up and took her to the bedroom.

Babe after this your gonna know how a real man feels and do believe that I will come back and get more from your sexy self.

Maddie said "shut up and show me what my man can do. Right now".

We're going to go slow cause I want to taste you and remember this cause baby your giving me a boner and giving that boner a boner.

Madddie said "come here see if you like how I taste to you and in your mouth".

Jay started to crawl on the bed since Maddie slid up the bed. He Jay reaches her. He starts kissing her from her feet to her lips.

Jay finished crawling up her body and started kissing her while his hands were behind her back taking her bra off. Jay started to kiss down her neck and he made sure to play on her mountains. He couldn't wait.

As he started to kiss down to her nipples. As he reached them he flicked the tip and then sucked so hard his cheek were hollow. As he did that she started to moan and let her hands play in his hair. She pulled him closer to her breast. After giving attention to both boobs. He worked his way down her stomach.

The closer he got to her pussy he would slow down the kisses. He started to slide down her underwear. He made sure she enjoyed the feeling. Once he made it down to her pussy. He looked at it then placed a kissed right above the lips.

Baby you better hold on cause this is going to rock your world. So as he started to slide his tongue over her slit of her lips and slid between her folds. While he was doing that.

Madddie was pulling him closer. She was moaning loud and grinding on his face. He enter I finger in her and that had her whimpering and moaning more.

Jay started groaning as he felt Maddie bucking her hips faster against his face. He was loving the noise she was making. After she came he started to kiss back up her body. Once his lips touches hers, she pushed him on his back.

Maddie started kissing down Jay's neck and down to his chest. She stopped at is nipples and sucked on them. He moaned.

Jay said "fuck Maddie that feels good. Babe make sure you do that thing with your tongue while giving me head. I love the way you do that". He said out of breathe.

Maddie started to kiss down his abs and own until she reached his dick. She licked the tip and as she was going down on his head she was licking all the way around and she was sucking him so hard that her cheeks were hollow. As she was going up and down he was moaning and gripping the back of her head and trying to fuck her mouth as she goes.

After he came. She crawled up his body kissing along the way. When she reached his lips, she was straddling his waist right above his dick.

Jay said "babe this is going to hurt at first but it will become pleasurable for you too. Are you sure you want to be on top for our first time".

Maddie said "I want to do it in every position possible even this one. I want our first time this way. It will be fine. I want this take me and ruin it for all the men out there. Show me how my man wants to love fuck me".

She started to kiss him again and grinding against him to let him know she was ready.

Jay put his hands on her hips and started to ease into her. Every time she made a face he would stop then she would nod her head for him to continue.

Once he was all the way in he held her in place. After a few minutes he put his hands on her hips and helped her to move.