5

Paul says "Jay I need a word with you in private can we talk in here please. Maddie please leave so we can talk".

Paul be nice damn it.

Maddie says "Jay baby its ok I'll go see what we'll do for dinner and what we want to do before and after dinner".

Maddie walks over and kisses me then leaves the room. Babe can you send Noah in please.

Maddie

Sure baby. Anything for you. Noah go to my room for a guys talk.

So lady's what are we gonna do for dinner and before dinner and after dinner.

Amber said "we need to ask the guys want to do but let's watch tv until they are done talking to each other".

Jay

Noah walks in and looks around.

Noah said "damn, why do you have this room".

Because Maddie paired for it.

So what's up Paul. What do you need to talk about.

Paul says "I can't get with Cecilia. Because Jessica and I are working on getting things straight between us".

Then why in the hell did you come knowing your working things out with Jessica. That means Cecilia will be here with the 2 couples.

Paul says "what the hell do you want me to do about that. I'm going home. Fuck that bitch any ways".

Amber

What the hell is going on in there. We heard the boys yelling.

Maddie said "it doesn't sound good".

Cecilia said "why do I feel like I'm about to be the single one out of this group".

Paul said "that's because you are. I have a girlfriend and we are in the middle of work things out".

Then Maddie and I both said "then why in the hell did you come here with us if you have some one already".

Cecilia got up from the room running and crying.

Maddie

What's your deal. Cecilia is a beautiful lady and has many things going for her. Does Ted have a girlfriend?

Noah said "no, he's single but he had some stuff to take care so he wouldn't have to do when we got back".

Jay said "but when he hears about this he is going to be pissed at Paul. But I know that Ted likes her, he even told us when he saw her".

Cecilia said "does he really like me cause if he does then I'll go back home to be with him".

Are you sure about that honey.

Cecilia said "yes, him and I can come out when we do this again. Or him and I can do it half way through the summer. I love you girls but I'll see y'all. Just enjoy your new boyfriends".

We hugged Cecilia. Girl we are going to miss you.

Noah said "here's Ted's number".

Cecilia says "thank you all it means a lot to me. I text Ted and he said he would love it if I came out there where he is".

Have fun girl. Then she leaves with her bags. We all hate Paul but we wish he has a great and safe plane ride.

After the two of them left. It was just the four of us left. Jay came and stood behind me with his arms around my waist. Noah stood beside Amber with his arm around her waist.

Amber said "what should we do for dinner since my girlie ass".

We laughed at Amber. Well we should check out the diner here.

Amber says "but I need to shower".

What you should of when we got here while the guys were talking.

Amber says "well we were trying to figure what to do for dinner".

How about after dinner we go to the beach and play in the water. So every one change and put your bathing suit on and wear it under your clothes.

So we left the front room to go into our rooms and put our bathing suits on under our clothes. I clean up my private parts for now cause later I'll take a shower.

Jay came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

Jay said "I'm glad that we're able to be like this. We can take this relationship as slow as you want or need to. I'm happy as long as I'm with you baby girl".

Babe, you are the best but I feel since we have known each other in for ever and I don't mind if we do things at a regular pace or a fast pace. He kissed me. But the only thing that will be weird is getting the sex part to begin.

Jay said "I think we'll be fine in that department. If it helps that when we come back from the beach that we could shower together so we could get used to each other being naked".

I don't see anything wrong with that because we will end up being naked some how.

Jay said "not some how but when".

Jay kissed me passionately up against the wall. When we were done we went out to the front room. As we walked by Amber and Noah's room. We heard them moaning and the bed hitting the wall. Jay and I looked at each other and started laughing.

Jay said "I guess they couldn't of waited until we got back".

I guess your right. Let's leave a note saying we're going to get dinner and then going to the beach. They can do there thing while we do ours.

Jay said "ok, I like that it will be just the two of us on a date".

A date I like that too. Hopefully one of many dates to come.

Jay said "of course one of many to come. I've waited for this my whole life. Now that I have you Maddie Star you aren't going anywhere because I won't let you go and your mine to keep for ever".