7

Maddie

Its been a month since we've been back to school. Amber, Cecilia and my self we got to move into an house on campus. Just the three of us and I love it. Jay, Noah and Ted stop by alot to visit. We have had a few party's but not many.

Amber walks into the bathroom were I'm in the middle of shaving my legs.

Amber says "Noah wants to know if its fine if he, Jay and Ted can stay the night".

I don't see why not. I don't have any where to go tomorrow unless you and Cecilia have some where to be.

Amber said "we have know where to go".

Cool so we'll do a pizza and movie night. Amber gave me the thumbs up. Then walked back down the hall. Before I knew it I heard male voices down stairs.

Jay

When I walked in to the girls place I noticed mine wasn't around. So I went to find her. Amber came up to me.

Amber said "she is in her bathroom".

Ok thanks. I walked off in that direction. When I looked in the bathroom and saw she was shaving her legs. I walked in the bathroom.

I said "I can't wait to have those smooth legs around me".

Maddie turned and looked at me and smiled. She is going to be the death of me one day. I walked over to her and kissed her on the lips.

Maddie

I love it when he kisses me. Jay sat behind me while I shaved my left leg.
Jay asked me how much longer I had left to shave. Babe all I have to do is run water over my leg and dry it off then I'm done.

Jay takes to towel from me and grabs my left leg and dry's my leg then dry's the right one. After he is done then he pulls me up and turns around so I can get on his back.

So we make our way down stairs with every body else. Noah smiled and hugged me when I got off Jay's back. I hugged Ted as I saw him.

Ted asked "so, what movie are we watching tonight then".

Cecilia said " XXL MAGIC MIKE"

Ted said "no, babe. We should watch stripper girls".

The boys agreed to no for both of what Cecilia and Ted.

If y'all want to watch that stripper shit then get out. Jay pulled me on to his lap.

Noah said "let's watch a scary movie".

But what.

Nope we should watch The Hang Over. Its not scary but funny.

Every one agreed to that. While we were watching the movie half way through I got a text from my little sister.

Sara: hey there is some crazy lady here looking for you. She's talking about finding you and beating you butt for messing with her boyfriend Jay.

Babe what is your ex's name.

Jay said "Tiffany why".

Maddie: what is her name

Sara: she said her name is Tiffany

Maddie: fuck ok keep her their I'm on the way I should be there in 30.

I have to go there is some shit going on at home.

Noah said "what".

Jay's ex is at our house talking about finding me and beating my ass.

Noah said "I thought you were done with that crazy ass bitch".

Jay said "I am done with her but she won't leave me the fuck alone. I told her that the other night when she came to our house. I texted her that when she keeps texting me".

Noah said "if anything happens to my sister's it will be your fucking fault. I mean it man".

Jay said "nothing is going to happen to your sister's and my girlfriend. I'm going with you babe. I don't trust her".

Amber said "I'm coming cause my best friend is going and my boyfriend".

Let's go I have to go and protect my sister that's scared.

Sara

I hope my sister Maddie hurry's up. This lady named Tiffany is crazy. I heard my mom yelling at Tiffany to get out of our house. I shouldn't of answered the door.

30 minutes later Maddie, Noah, Amber and Jay came in the house. I ran over to Maddie and hugged her to death.

Maddie says "are you ok, did anything happen?".

No I'm find go to mom in the kitchen Tiffany followed her in there.

Maddie

Sara go up to your room until I come and get you ok. I hug her and kissed the top of her head.

I go to the kitchen with Noah and Jay behind me.

Tiffany you looking for me. She turns and looks at me.

Tiffany said "yes, bitch you have my man and that's a problem".

Jay says "Tiffany we haven't been together for 2 yrs cause you cheated on me. Now I'm happy and you want to come and ruin my relationship
No I don't think so. Tiffany for the last time we are over and have been you need to move on to someone new".

My dad just got home from work and came running into the kitchen

Ken(my dad)says " what the hell is going on her?"

Brenda(my mom)says "this girl Tiffany came looking for Maddie because she is still hooked up on Jay".

Ken said "how did she get in?".

Brenda said "she pushed Sara down".

What are fucking kinding me. I started yelling for Sara to come down stairs and she came.

Sara said "yes"

Did that girl hurt you when she pushed you out of the way so she could get in the house?

Sara started to cry and said " she kicked me in the butt when I turned to run to mom"

What else? Your not in trouble.

She hit me in the face and when I was on the ground she kicked me in the stomach. I saw nothing but red.

I came back in the kitchen and Noah, Jay, Amber, mom and dad all looked at me. I didn't say anything I charged Tiffany and punched her in the nose and I know that I broke her nose for sure.