10

Maddie

After lunch we went back to his room and watched some movies. We cuddled while watching movies. While watching the movie I got a text from Amber.

Amber: so since we have like another 2 years of college I want to get a place with Noah. How do you feel about that.

Me: I've been thinking about that cause I wouldn't mind living with Jay but not sure how he feels about it.

Amber: I'm gonna do a group chat so hold on.

group chat

Noah-N
Maddie-M
Jay-J
Cecilia-C
Ted-T
Amber-A

A: Noah is with me so he doesn't want to sign on but he's reading what ever one has to say.

M: Jay and I are together so he will also being reading off of my phone and I'll put what he says in.

C: Ok, so what are we talking about on here since were in a group chat.

A: well I want to live with Noah and want to see what every one else wants.

J: I'm cool with living with Maddie if she is fine with it. But then we'd have to live off of campus.

T: that's fine with me but not sure if I want to live with Cecilia right now. We're having problems in case y'all didn't know.

C: Thanks ass whole for putting that out there and no I never told anyone about our problems but you just did.

M: What's going on?

T: We are having a baby that's the fucking problem

J: You might want to be nicer to her man. Don't disrespect her man you no better.

C: Thanks Jay but I'm getting off here and I'm going home I'll call you Maddie and Amber when I get there.

Cecilia had signed out

T: I'm signing out so we can talk. Talk to y'all later.

A: well I want to live with Noah

N: I want to live with Amber

J: I want to live with my baby Maddie

M: I want to live with Jay and move in with Jay. So there y'all have it. We know what we want so we should just do it. Noah and Amber y'all go find a place while Jay and I find a place. So lets get off of this thing and start looking. We can meet up over dinner and talk about what we found and like and which one we're getting.

Chat Group Signed Out

Maddie

I want to live off of campus what about you.

Jay says "we should just look at places by the college and then when we move away from college we'll be done with school and can live anywhere we want to. How does that sound to you?".

Babe, that's actually a really good idea. Where do you want to live after we graduate college?

Jay said "good question cause I'm not sure but just as long as we are together then I don't care".

Babe, why you so good to me.

Jay said "because you deserve everything you want in life. That's why sweetheart".

Jay you keep talking like that then we might end up with a house full of kids because its sexy and turns me on.

"So, I'm sexy and turn you on really because that's how it is with you sweetheart. I know what your talking about but you know I wouldn't mind having a house full of kids with you". Jay said.

Man we are crazy. So where should we live for now. So we agree off campus but still able to walk their. Am I right.

"Babe, you are correct their honey bunny. I'm having fun with all these nicknames I'm coming up for you".

I bet you are. So, I'm going to look places up on the computer ok.

Jay nods his head.

Amber: hey, Noah and I found a place and its just a 5 minute walk to college. There is another place for rent in our building. It sucks cause we can't be loud when were having sex.

Maddie: really that's great. Sorry no one wants to hear you banging on the walls and moaning loudly. It would be funny if we became neighbors. That place sounds amazing. How many rooms and bathrooms. Cause Jay is getting his own room. He can't keep his hands to him self. Lol

Amber: please stop acting like you don't enjoy that man all over you. When you giving it up. Our place has 3 room, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, and a balcony on the back.

Maddie: I do love it when he teaches me. I think he'll get to taste me after we move in with each other. I mean we agreed valentines day but I want to wait any more.

Amber: girl once you get a taste of a man you are gonna want it because you just can't get enough of him. Mark my words lady. You gonna want to ride him all night long.

Maddie: girl the place sounds amazing. I just found a place just like the one you described for me. Its on Michael's Street. Apartment 316. I'd love to show my man how I love to ride him all night long.

Amber: no shit that's the one I was telling you about and we are going to be in apartment 315. Bitch we gonna be neighbors. I don't want to hear or see you fucking on the balcony. Cause no one wants to see your naked ass but Jay.

Jay babe I found a place its 5 minutes walking from college.

"Get it" Jay said.

I did and Amber and Noah are gonna be our neighbors.

Jay walks in the room and puts his hands on the computer desk over Maddie's shoulders.

O babe I'm gonna have a surprise for you too.

"What kind of a surprise am I getting" jay said.

You have to wait and find out. Jay then started to kiss on Maddie's neck and on certain spots he would stop and suck on her skin.