11

Maddie

Amber we need to go shopping so I can get my surprise ready for tonight since this will be our first night together. 

"Babe, where are you going? You can't leave me yet". Jay said.

Babe I'm going shopping to get something for tonight. Amber and I are going. I guess you better go hang out with Noah cause there may be no stopping once we get the night started.

"Girl, I like the sound of your plans. It sounds like were going to be having fun". Jay said.

That's because we will. I love you and I will see you in a little bit. You might want to take a nap while I'm gone.

"Why do I have a feeling that I'm gonna love my surprise tonight!".
Jay said.

That's because you will. Maddie walks over to where Jay is standing and gives him a long passionate kiss.

Jay says "well damn baby now I'm fucking horny and hard for you. See what you do to me baby and the sad thing you won't help me with it. I guess its off to the bedroom once you leave".

Don't touch your self. Ok cause tonight I'm gonna help you with your boner. Now I got to go. See you when I get back.

Maddie kissed him again.

"What I'm the hell took you so long?". Amber said.

Just getting jay ready for his surprise tonight.

"You made him horny then left him now that's not right". Amber said.

Yea it is cause tonight I'm gonna help him with his problems. Now lets go to the mall and get some shopping done.

I want to go into Victoria Secret to get my sexy stuff.

"Girl, your making me want to have sex with you now. Quit talking like that. Man that man doesn't know what's coming does he?". Amber said.

Nope but he's gonna find out that tonight he needs to put this fire out all night.

"Bitch your making me horny. Lol now quit it before I text jay and telling him I'm gonna have sex with you". Amber said.

You should just to see what he says.

Amber: jay your girl is talking all kinds of things that is making me horny. Just to let you know that if she doesn't quit I'm gonna fuck her.

Jay: stay the fuck away from here. If she has sex with any one it will be me. She needs to tell me this stuff not you.

Amber: dude calm down the only thing I'm gonna tell you is to find out how your gonna put her burning flame out. See that didn't sound as sexy as it did when she said that a minute ago.

Jay: if she don't stop then she will get it as soon as I get home. Did she tell you that she made me horny before she left and told me not to touch my self. Y'all need to hurry up and get back.

"Maddie look at what he said. Lol.". Amber said.

Amber you just helped him with getting a harder hard on. Let me text him.

Maddie: so how hard are you really 😘.

Jay: babe you are being a teaser. Wait until you come home your gonna get it when you walk in through that front door I'm gonna be standing their butt ass naked just how you like me 😘. 

Maddie: do you promise to give me everything you got. I'll give you everything I got right. I can picture us now. Your dick is so far in my pussy its like I can actually feel it.

Jay: fuck this your gonna feel every inch of me and I'm gonna bang the shit out of your pussy. Believe me. You made me harder then I have ever been in my life. Just to get you wet now my love. I'm gonna eat your pussy while your sucking my dick. I'm gonna eat you out until you can't feel your pussy lips any more then I'm gonna bang you in all different kind of positions and places all over our new place. Believe its on when you get home so I guess you better hurry the fuck up.

Maddie: you did get me wet though I would share with you. I can't wait. I feel like rubbing one out for now until I get home.

Jay: no baby don't touch your self cause that's my job. You better hurry before I come and find you😆.

Maddie: 😮.

Man wait did it start shit now I'm in trouble. Lets hurry. You and Noah will be hearing us but I hope that each apartment is sound proof. Its gonna be a long night for us.

Amber said "lets go then".

10 minutes of look Maddie found what she was looking for. She got them in the colors of red, black and white. Its a sexy underwear to keep Jay wanting more. She also bought a lot of thongs and bra's that match. She is stepping out of her comfort zone for him buy getting these kinds of sexy body suits and underwear.

30 minutes later back at the apartments.

Bye Amber I'll see you tomorrow.  Amber waved then walk into her apartment she is sharing with Noah.

I open the door and don't see Jay any where. So I run into the bathroom and change into one of my nice little numbers. As I change I hear movement outside of the door.

After I have my outfit on. I fix my hair to make it look nice. I walk out of the bathroom and see our bed room door is open as I'm about to walk in.

Jay says "looking for some one".

I turned to the left and saw Jay standing their in his birthday suit like he said he would.

Actually I was trying to find my boyfriend but he's not around so I can't do anything until I find him.

Jay said "so, is he hot or something"

He is out of this world sexy. He makes me want to melt when I see him.

Jay said "yea, I heard he's looking for his girlfriend because from what I was told she is a sexy thing. But from what I know you are to fine to keep this roll playing go. I need you baby. Help me".

Then walk your fine ass over here and show me what you got.