9

Noah

Maddie, you and I both know that Jay isn't like that. He won't just forget about you quickly. That man has been in love with you for the longest time. Do you understand why he said y'all should take a break.

Maddie shakes her head no. Because Maddie he feels that if he gives you, your space with out him in it that maybe you'll realize that you had a guy that would walk the earth for you. He has always been about you. He hasn't dated much even before he told me how much he really likes you.

Now do I think its right what he did. No, I don't but he didn't hurt you. Sis when you lose your V card it needs to be special and that's what he wants to give you that memory you'll always remember. That's how much you mean to him. Cause if you did mean anything to him then he would of just taken or V card. You can't hate the man for showing you his love in a different kind of way.

If I had a redo it would be when and who and how I lost my V card.

Maddie now is looking at me and say I want to know.

I lost my V card to a girl named Casey when 10th grade where in the back of her dads pick up truck. I should of waited but didn't. There are girls out there that looks at Jay and you know what he does when there looking at him.

Maddie shakes her head no. Maddie, he calls you and say 'hey baby how are you' with all them girls looking at him and he is smiling. I haven't seen Jay as happy as the day I told him that y'all could date. Now I don't like seeing my sister upset or my best friend. You need to apologize to him Maddie.

Maddie

Thanks, Noah I need this talk. I'm gonna go see him. Thanks for the talk again but I'll see you too tomorrow. I hugged Noah and walked out the front door.

Once I reached where Jay lived I knocked on the door. Cecilia opened the door.

Hey, is Jay here I need to talk to him.

Cecilia said "yea he is in his room".

Thanks. I walk down the hall and knock on his door. He opens it to me smiling but he doesn't look to happy but he lets me in any way.

Jay I'm so so so sorry to how I acted I just didn't understand what you meant and yes I took it all wrong. Please for give me I am so sorry I say as my voice cracks. Jay is now looking at me.

Jay says "Maddie I'll always for give you but you have to tell me if you don't understand what I'm saying cause pushing me out hurts like a bitch. Maddie I have always loved you and still do. I can't ever forget you".

Jay I understand now what you mean cause Noah talked to me he read the texts between us. Jay I can't say how sorry I am.

Jay

Baby, its ok. I love you.

Maddie said "no its not ok cause you are wanting to break up with me because of it".

Babe, I said take a break and you took it as a break up. Baby its over we are together and will be forever.

Maddie said "promised. I would love for us to have a romantic Valentine day and I want that day to be the day I lose my V card to you. I'm ok with this".

Baby, I promise and I'm more than happy to take your V card on Valentine's day.

Then I kissed her and she kissed back. We sat down on my bed and she set us to wear she was straddling my waist. I could feel the heat from her between her thighs. We start to make out and while we are making out she starts to grind against me and it feels so fucking good.

I can't wait until we really are doing this.

Maddie

Jay I know that we are having sex until February 14 but I want to do something for you is that ok. I put my hands in front of his pants and started rubbing on his cock going up and down.

Jay says "Maddie are you sure you want to do that? That feels great but I don't want you to do something you aren't comfortable doing".

Yes, Jay I'm sure. I want you Jay and not just for a play you or any toys. I want the real Jay that I fell in love with. You make my heart beat faster then I have ever felt before.

Jay I want you to be my first of everything and my last for everything. I fucking love you Jay.

Jay says "ok, but I get to do stuff to you as well".

Baby that's fine by me. Then Jay reached down and brought my face up between his hands and kisses me long and sweet. Then I make my way back down his body.

Jay

The next morning I was feeling pretty great. Damn I can't wait until we actually get to have sex so I can here her moans, wimpers, and more.

I lay in bed looking over to my right where she is sleeping next to the wall and looking mighty fine. She looks so peaceful that I love it.

So I get up and get in the shower then I get dressed and she is still asleep. So I close my bedroom door and go down stairs to make some breakfast.

Man I can't get over the fact that she is fucking fantastic with her tongue. I ate her out last night and I can still taste her on my tongue. I love everything about Maddie.

Maddie

When I wake up I noticed that Jay isn't in his room. So I go downstairs and look for him and when I find him he's making some breakfast for us.

I walk over to him slowly and when I reach him I wrap arms around his waist. I felt like moving my hands down south for a play date. Man I sound like a child saying play date lol.