↠A Commoner - 003

People stared at the young girl as she walked down the streets

People stared at the young girl as she walked down the streets. "Now, remember the child, we must not talk with anyone here, just the people necessary," The older woman, McGonagall she assumed, told her. "Me talking to them will not be the problem, Lady McGonagall, it is them wanting to talk to me," Sage played with the ends of hair.

As they made their way into the Bank, adult Muggles jaws dropped at the sight of her. "Your Majesty," They mumbled as she walked past, earning a nod from her every time. "Ms. Sage Marie Mary," The goblin greeted her, "We've been expecting you," He slowly pulled out the key from under his desk. "What number is the volt, sir," McGonagall asked him politely. "476, Professor,"

Two hours have passed, and Sage was left by Professor McGonagall when she went to go check on something. The Princess sat on a bench, her dress spread out before her, and a smile graced her lips. After five minutes of her staring into space, a loud voice drew her out of her own little world. Right in front of her, a mother screaming at her son, who looked to be around her age, and he held his head down, embarrassed by the scene she was making.

Words flew off this woman's tongue like venom off snakes, and her child, somehow unfazed by it all. "You ungrateful little-" Her words cut off by Sage cutting in. "Excuse me, but I don't believe you should talk to your son like that," Sage, now standing, had her hands folded and her back straight. "And who do you think you are?" The woman was now facing her. "Who do I think I am? I believe I am Princess Sage, future Queen of England, and I do believe you should watch the way you talk to people,"

The boy stared at Sage like she was some kind of goddess as his mother angrily walked away from the sight. "Do you... Do you know who that was?" He gaped at her. Sage laughed at him, "I don't, nor do I care, all I know is that she was not treating you the right way and that she was doing in public,"

The boy put out his hand for her to shake, "I'm Sirius, Sirius Black," Sirius introduced himself.