↠Long Live The Queen - 007

It was almost noon when Sage and her friends arrived

It was almost noon when Sage and her friends arrived. As soon as they walked out of the large car, they were greeted by the British Court. Family, friends, politicians, maides, and many more gathered outside of the Castle to see the future Queen. The boys gaped at the scene before them, at least 200 people were standing out in cold just to see them. "Princess Sage, future Queen of England, and her friends," A loud voice introduced them. Sage walked towards her father and siblings wearing a blank expression, the boys following her, not knowing what to do. "How is she?" Was the first thing Sage said to her father. Her father sighed and looked at her sadly, "Not well, Sage," He had tears in his eyes.

"Sage," Her little sister, Eden, started, "She wants to see you immediately, and meet your friends," The 10-year-old motioned her head towards the group of boys. Sage turned and smiled at them, "Come, you must meet your Queen," They made their way towards the large castle doors. Walking up the stairs, they made it to the Queen's chambers. Sage put her hand on the doorknob but hesitated. Sirius was the first to notice her shaky hand. "Princess, it's going to be okay," He took a step towards her and whispered softly. "I don't know if I can look at her like this," Sage shook her head and faced the boys behind her.

James leaped forward at Sage and embraced the girl, who had tears going down her face. "Hey, it's going to be fine, you can do this," He told her encouraging words, rubbing circles on her back. Sage took a long shaky breath and slowly let go of James warm hold. The girl wiped off her cheeks and turned back to the door, and opened it. As they entered the room, they were welcomed by machines and the sound of beeping. Laying in a large bed, connected the many more wires than needed, was Sage's mother.

"Baby?" The broken voice called out from the bed. Sage walked over to the bed and smiled at her mother, "Yeah, it's me, mother," She grabbed her mothers hands. "Your friends are here too, right?" Her mother, Elizabeth, asked. Sage nodded and smiled at her mother, motioning for them to come towards her. Elizabeth stared at Sirius, his appearance sticking out to her. "You're a Black, aren't you?" Sirius was taken back by her words. "Yes, yes I am," He confirmed. Elizabeth smiled at him, "I knew your mother. She was kind as a child, but she changed after she married your father," She had a look of sadness.

"Would you like to know their names?" Sage asked her mother, to which she shook her head in a 'yes' motion. "Well, the boy you talked to, that's Sirius, next to him is James, James Potter, then Remus Lupin, and lastly, that's Peter Pettigrew," She pointed at each boy as she called out their name. "It's a pleasure to meet you, my Queen," James walked closer to the bed again and bowed, the rest of them following. "Please, don't use formalities, you're my daughter's friends, which puts you all in good favor with the Royal family," Elizabeth told them. Minutes later, the group of five was sitting on the bed, talking about everything they could think of.

Night time approached them, and the group was gathered in Sage's bedroom. "You have enchanted photo's hanging up in your room? What if someone sees them?" Remus asked as his fingers brushed the frames. Sage laughed and looked at them, "Only a few people are allowed in my bedroom, and those are the people who know. Plus, how can I not hang up photos of me and my best friends?" She teased him lightly. The boys started talking and joking loudly, but the sounds of talking and crashing distracted Sage. The girl stood up and walked out of her room. Looking through the hallway, she could see people running everywhere. "Sage!" Sage turned around to be greeted by a panicked looking Eden. The ten-year-old grabbed her sister's arm and started running, "Eden! What the bloody hell is going on!" Sage asked alarmed. "It's mother! Jasper's already up there with father!"

Nurses and doctors scrabbled in and out of the peopled filled room. "What is happening!" Sage demanded from a doctor. "The Queen has gone into cardiac arrest! We're trying to help her but so far nothing is helping," The doctor informed her as he rushed back into the room. Sage flinched lightly when an arm wrapped around her shoulder. It was Sirius. "Is she okay?" He whispered to Sage, who could on shrug in response. The chaotic room in front of them soon went quiet, and all the people in there slowly walked out. "I'm sorry, we did everything we could," The doctor Sage had spoken to previously came out and told them.

Sage broke into sobs as Sirius pulled her head into his chest. Next to them, Eden, Jasper, and their father held on to each other as they cried. Shouts could be heard from all over the castle.

"Long Live The Queen!"