↠Pranks and Parties - 025

"I'm so glad I found you"—P R A N K S  &  P A R T I E S—

P R A N K S & P A R T I E S—

To say that this was a new experience Sage was an understatement. Sage typically stayed back when the boys went out and played pranks on the castle grounds and then tried getting them out of trouble, but this time she was forced to follow the boys into whatever mischief they were causing. James brought his Invisibility Cloak for Sage to hide under after she cast the spell in Filch's office.

"Tell me again why I have to do this?" Sage had her heels in her hands and she walked quickly down the halls. "Because you are going to prank Filch's office after we get the Slytherin commons room." James was facing her as he walked backward. "Because you have done nothing but study for weeks now, and I honestly don't know how your head hasn't exploded!" Sage laughed at his words. "I still don't see this as a way to relax," She looked at the boys who had smiled on their faces. "Don't worry, Princess, if this all works out it'll be the best damn experience of your entire Hogwarts career," Sirius told her with a smirk.

Sage groaned and started walking faster to keep up with them. "Alright, herb, put this on, we should be out in a few minutes." James stopped when they were in front of the Slytherin commons room entrance and handed her his cloak. Sage nodded and put it on. Sirius walked over and the others got everything ready and helped her. "Thank you, love," Sage smiled at him as he pulled it to fit around the skirt of her dress. "Anything for you," He smiled and put his hand on her cheeks. "Have I ever told you that you look lovely in blue?" Sirius asked her. Sage smiled and shook her head. "No, I don't believe you have." Sirius pulled her into a kiss.

The two smiled as they pulled away. "Well, now you know," Sirius whispered to her. "Alright lovebirds, break it up!" Sirius rolled his eyes at his best friend and Sage just chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll be right here when you lot come out." Sirius nodded and disappeared into the dorms with the rest of the boys. Sage pulled the hood over her head and watched as her entire body went invisible. "Bloody hell, how did James even get this?" She mumbled to herself. Sage stared as students passed by her and talked among themselves.

Within minutes of the boys going in, they came running back out. "Sage?" Sirius called out to her and she quickly removed the cloak. Sirius grabbed her hand and the five of them took off down the hallways. "His office is around the corner!" James told Sage as they all laughed well running. "Here! Here!" Remus stopped them in front of a large door. "Put the cloak back on, love!" Sage smiled as she put the cloak back on and pulled out her wand. She was going completely off of adrenaline. The thought of causing a little bit of chaos made her blood rush.

"Alohomora," Sage mumbled quiet as she pointed her wand at the door. It opened with a soft click. She stared at her friends for a second before she went in. They were trying to look as calm and collected as possible, but she could tell they were going off of adrenaline as much as her. Turning forward, she made her way into Filch's office. She had never been in here before. She was never in trouble, and always steered clear of the boys when she knew they were up to no good, so it never gave any opportunities to be stuck in the room. Walking over to his desk, she opened all the drawers and pulled out all the small prank objects he had stored in them. She smirked slightly as some of them.