𝟒.𝟎 𝐆𝐏𝐀

Imagine: Archie absolutely adores you, and Cheryl notices

Imagine: Archie absolutely adores you, and Cheryl notices. So she asks him why he won't ask you out already. He tells her you're too smart for him and about all the reasons he's in love with you.
_______________________________

You had always had feelings for Archie Andrews. From the second grade up until you were Juniors in High School. However, no one knew you liked him. You believed your grades-or anything for that matter-would suffer if you got serious with someone of his kind. Meaning a jock. Of any sort.

One of your best friends Cheryl didn't know about your feelings towards Archie, but she noticed Archie had been catching feelings for you, she decided to look into it. It was rainy Wednesday and everything was cold and wet. So Cheryl offered to let Archie borrow her umbrella if he would talk with her about something specific.

"What did you want to talk about?" Archie asked Cheryl as the two walked.

"Well, you know (Y/N) (Y/L/N) right?" She asked him.

"Yeah, we were just talking before I came to see you actually." He smiled.

"I noticed that you've taken a certain liking towards her." Cheryl said.

"Um..." Archie said sort of shocked.

"Archie, it's already out there, you might as well just tell all." Cheryl rolled her eyes.

"Fine, I like (Y/N). But it's not just like a tiny crush or anything. It's serious, like I'm in love with (Y/N)." He explained.

"Well than why won't you ask her out yet?" Cheryl asked.

"First, I'm deadly afraid she won't like me back. Also, she has a 4.0 Grade Point Average." Archie replied.

"Seriously? That's the reason you won't ask (Y/N) out?" Cheryl asked.

"Oh no, there's more." Archie laughed nervously.

"Oh lord." Cheryl muttered.

"(Y/N) smiles like she's never done anything else, and I wouldn't doubt if that were true. She is always so timid and sweet and I'm always so cocky and I'm afraid I'm such a turn off. Her lips are soft and curved, and absolutely irresistible. Her (Y/H/C) always falls perfectly and there is never one out of place, it's like she's from an old, imperfect film. Her (Y/E/C) eyes are soft and comfortable to look into. She doesn't even notice how beautiful she is. Haven't you noticed that Cheryl?" He asked.

"Yes, I suppose so." Cheryl replied.

"She would never fall for a jock like me, and I'm sure I know why." He sighed.

"Why?" She asked.

"She could do so much better than me. She could have a guy who really gets her and would be soft and caring. If I were hers, I'd be daring and take things too fast and too far. I would ruin everything as usual." Archie replied.

"Archie that's not true." Cheryl laughed.

"How would you know?" He asked.

"ARCHIE!" You called out.

"Hey (Y/N)." Archie smiled and blushed a little bit.

"You better do it." Cheryl whispered and then ran off into the school.

"Archie, I need to tell you something." You said.

"I need to go first." Archie replied.

"Okay, go." You smiled.

"(Y/N) I love you." He smiled.

"Archie-" You began.

"I know I know. You don't like me." He sighed sadly.

"No Archie. I was going to say I love you too." You blushed as he handed his umbrella to some random by passer.

   So the two of you stood there kissing in the rain like something from a movie. You then skipped school which almost killed your GPA, but you could give a shit less. You were finally happen. Even if you weren't perfect.