𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

PART 2! Imagine:Archie Andrews quits an inside gang in order to save him and his girlfriend, (Y/N)

PART 2!
Imagine:
Archie Andrews quits an inside gang in order to save him and his girlfriend, (Y/N). However things end up going South.
_________________________

Archie went the next morning to the gang's headquarters and requested a retirement slip, however such a thing raised suspicions among his superiors and other lowers.

"Archie, why do you want a retirement?" Reggie asked.

"(y/n) is pregnant." Archie lied.

"Certainly not by you." Someone snickered.

"Hey, shut it!" Reggie turned around, "Pregnant?"

"Yes. I can't do this anymore because she needs me to be completely clean when she has that baby." Archie said.

"It's not that easy, Andrews." Reggie laughed, "Take him downstairs."

"No!" (y/n) called from across the room.

Around her were all the females from school. Cheryl, Betty, and Veronica were among them, standing right next to (y/n).

"Choose your next words carefully, Reggie." Cheryl said.

"Cheryl? What the hell are you doing here?" He laughed nervously.

"Just give us Archie and we're gone." Betty sighed.

"No way! He's ours!" Reggie laughed. "Besides, am I supposed to be afraid of a bunch of girls?"

(y/n) stepped forward and began to walk towards Reggie. She spoke words of peace and Archie could see Cheryl moving her hand down into the inside of her bright red raincoat.

"Reggie, please." (y/n) was inches away from Reggie at this point.

"Well when you say it like that, (y/n)." He turned around and then backhanded her across the cheek.

Cheryl grabbed her gun and shot him and soon an entire gang to gang battle ensued. Archie ran to where (y/n) was lying on the ground holding her cheek on her hands.

"(y/n), oh my god this is all my fault." Archie looked like he might cry.

"No, this is my fault. I should've told you I was in a gang too. Except our gang picks up the pieces of whatever your gang destroys." (y/n) sighed.

"I guess we both lied a little then." Archie kind of laughed and then touched her covered cheek.

"I'm sorry, Arch." She sighed.

"Don't worry. We're done with it all now." He smiled and kissed her.

Author's Note:
HI! I hope you all enjoyed this one :) I know it may be a let down but I have new ideas coming soon!! So stay tuned...