𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

imagine:while interviewing Archie Andrews for the yearbook, he confesses his love for you

imagine:
while interviewing Archie Andrews for the yearbook, he confesses his love for you.
_____________________________

You didn't enjoy the interviewing process for your Yearbook Club, but you figured it wouldn't hurt to have physical conversation and interaction. So you began by asking your teacher who there was to interview. She handed you a slip of paper and you opened it. Archie Andrews was written in red pen on the paper.

Fitting. You had thought.

So you walked straight up to Football practice and managed to get Archie aside and ask some questions. He smiled and shook your hand and you did the same. He was professional and you admired that too much.

"I'm (y/n)." You smiled.

"Oh honey, he knows." Reggie said as he jogged by.

"Um...okay let's start the interview." You laughed and so did he.

"Alright. Ask away, (y/n)." He smiled.

"Okay first off, the student population wants to ask if you have a girlfriend at the present moment." You stated.

"Haha, oh um, no." He laughed slightly.

"Next, what is your ideal date?" You asked.

"Is this a tinder set up?" He joked.

"No, I'm just the messenger." You giggled.

"Well I would have to say...anywhere with you." He blushed.

"What?" You asked.

"Oh what? I am so sorry. I'm not myself today." He was crimson by this time and completely embarrassed.

"It's alright, uh, just try again." You replied.

"Okay. I would have to say anything that ends with a walk along the beach. Preferably holding hands, because that's very passionate." He laughed.

"Next question, do you take more pride in music or football?" You asked.

"I couldn't choose. I'm very proud of both of the things I do." He answered.

"Alright, that's all I've got for now." You smiled.

"Hey, uh, (y/n), can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Of course." You smiled.

"Will you be my ideal date?" He asked.

"I-" You began.

"SAY YES!" Reggie yelled from across the field.

"I would love to." You laughed.