𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐣'𝐬

REQUESTED!! By: @RussiaCee

Imagine: You (Russia not (y/n) for this imagine) started dating KJ Apa ten months ago and you're over at his parent's house for Christmas

Imagine: You (Russia not (y/n) for this imagine) started dating KJ Apa ten months ago and you're over at his parent's house for Christmas. When he's going to propose to you, the ring box falls out of his pocket.

______________________

You had just started dating KJ a little less than a year earlier and were terrified to go to his parent's house for Christmas. Not only was their house across an ocean from your own home, but you were also worried that his Mom's feelings towards you would change.

She had always liked you before but you were afraid that now you were getting serious with KJ she would turn. However, KJ tried to reassure she wouldn't several times before you even went to New Zealand.

"Russia, they're still going to love you." He promised.

"But what if they don't?" You'd asked.

"They will." He smiled.

You could still remember how you met during your last semester of college at USC in Cali. You were at a Fraternity party and he had helped you avoid a red solo cup with spiked punch in it. After that, you two started dating and even spent the summer after graduation house hunting. You eventually found the perfect place out in LA, where KJ was shooting Riverdale on most days.

You had been so happy since you had met him and even consistently thought he was "the one".

Christmas Eve came very quickly and you were soon sitting around the fireplace with him and his parents. It was a tradition in KJ's family to open one present on Christmas Eve. You were to open yours last, since you didn't want to be a rude guest.

KJ handed you a box and you began to unwrap the bow. You noticed that he was starting to get up and looked up at him to see he was nervously looking over towards where you sat cross legged on the couch. You looked and saw a red velvet box clashing with black leather of the couch.

"Is that...what I think it is?" You asked. He nodded.

He grabbed the box and got down on one knee. Mrs. Apa looked as though she might cry and looked over at her husband.

"Russia, I'm in love with you. Will you marry me?" He asked.

"Yes. Yes. Of course." You cried and jumped up to hug him. He slipped the ring on your finger and then kissed you.

"By the way, that box was empty." He whispered into your ear.

Author's Note:
@RussiaCee I hope you enjoy this imagine! :)