𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨

Imagine: You and Archie have been dating since you were 15

Imagine: You and Archie have been dating since you were 15. Now that both of you are 17, you're the only two who haven't have sex yet. So everyone is pressuring you to lose your virginity to each other. So when you're both at a Cheryl Blossom party, you both and pushed into a bedroom. When you both get into bed, you decide to not have sex. So when someone comes back in the morning, you pretend you did.

For: woahhwheeler
Thank you for always being yourself and loving me even with all the crap that happens to us❤️
________________________________________

You had been dating Archie for what seemed to be an eternity. Everyone else felt the same way you did so you were pressured.

Mainly to have sex.

  You had both agreed to wait until you were married or at least planned on being married. Everyone else had already done it, but you just decided to wait. So one night you were both at one of Cheryl's stupid parties.

  You both had to go because Northside had just beat Southside in the playoff game. So you were both together-as you always were-just staying around waiting for something to happen.

  That was when Reggie grabbed both your wrists and dragged you two upstairs to a bedroom. Where he then proceeded to lock you both into the bedroom.

"JUST DO IT ALREADY!" Reggie yelled from the other side before laughing as he left.

    You and Archie just sort of stood apart for a while. You were debating whether or not you were just going to give into their begging already. Archie finally broke the silence.

"Well, we might as well just do something." Archie sighed.

"I guess you're right." You replied.

  So you both climbed into the bed that was there. You guys had decided to try to have sex, but then you both just kind of lied there as far away from each other as possible. After a couple of minutes Archie spoke.

"(Y/N), baby?" He said.

"Yeah?" You replied meekly.

"We don't have to...you know..." Archie said.

"Thank God." You said rolled over to snuggle up to him.

"We can just say we did it." He offered, holding you close.

"Thank You Archie." You said softly as he kissed your forehead.

"Believe me darling, I'm happy we didn't do it. Not that I don't love you, but I'm not ready." He admitted.

"Goodnight Archie, I love you." You said cuddling into him.

"Goodnight, I love you too, (Y/N)." He said softly as you dozed off to sleep in his arms.
___________________________

  The next morning Reggie Mantle, Cheryl Blossom, Jason Blossom, Veronica Lodge, Betty Cooper, Jughead Jones, and even Kevin Keller showed up to unlock the door and see what happened to the two of you. When the walked in they saw you two lying in bed together and they all started to draw conclusions.

"Nice job Archie!" Jughead called from the door where they all stood.

"Did you guys really have sex?" Veronica asked skeptically.

"Yep, we did. I don't even think I'll be able to walk." You smirked back.

"Oh wow Archie. I didn't know you had it in you." Jason said shocked.

"Yeah I did it pretty good last night. I'm surprised you didn't hear us. We were so loud." Archie replied with a wink.

"We'll leave you two to be alone." Cheryl winked and they all left, leaving the door unlocked when they did.

"Good job, babe." Archie said, tackling you with kisses.

"Archie stop it." You giggled but kissed him back a couple of times.

"I love you (Y/N). And one day I'm going to make you my wife." Archie said as you both got under the covers once more.

"I'd like that." You said, kissing him again.
____________________________________

WORD COUNT: 636 WORDS

Hope y'all enjoyed this Imagine! I was thinking about this idea all week but COULD NOT find the right Gif. So I FINALLY did! That's why it took forever to get this out! So I'm so sorry!! Love you guys😍😘

WANT SOME PETER PARKER STUFF? Check out my imagines collection
teenjournalofficial (I've got a few up!!)

-R