𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮!

WARNINGS: VIOLENCE, MENTIONS OF BLOOD, ASSAULT, AND RAPE! It's not terrible but assault is heavily touched

WARNINGS: VIOLENCE, MENTIONS OF BLOOD, ASSAULT, AND RAPE! It's not terrible but assault is heavily touched. Rape is just mentioned. THERE IS FLUFF AT THE END PEOPLE!!

Imagine: Archie fighting with Reggie because he assaulted you with the other football guys and he keeps talking about it. And since Archie loves you, he kicks Reggie's ass.
_______________________________

  You had known Archie for years, and it had always been a stable and comfortable relationship. But when Reggie started catching feelings for you and didn't feel the same way, things started going south.

  You'd run to Archie as soon as everything had happened, and you'd cried. You ran up to his door and knocked, he of course answered the door. When he saw your face, white and pale with black mascara running down your cheeks he immediately knew something was wrong.

"Archie, h-he he-" You couldn't finish your sentence without breaking down and crying as he embraced you.

  "(Y/N), calm down. Tell me what's up." He said as the both of you collapsed by the front door.

  "You know Reggie Mantle right?" You asked.

"Yeah." Archie said slowly, looking more worried than before.

"Well, I saw him today after I went to Pop's with Veronica. I was walking home and he came up to me with his football buddies. Since he's been catching feelings for me, he came up to me and he started to assault me. Thank God Jason Blossom made him stop it and they ran off laughing. So I ran over here because I knew I was safe here." You explained still crying.

"(Y/N)-" Archie began.

"Archie, I just want you to beat his ass and tell him to stay far away from me. Don't play nice. Please." You said, curling into him and he held onto you a little bit tighter.

"Okay, I will." Archie agreed.

_________________________

  You'd stayed over at Archie's, where you slept with him. You'd already told your parents about what happened and they were cool with you staying with Archie. They believed you needed 'support from your friends' after what had happened. The news spread like wildfire and it was all because of Reggie who believed it to be funny and a show of his strength as a man.

  The next morning in the student lounge, Reggie came up to Archie and began to tell him about how he'd assaulted you. He included every detail about how he had tried to dominate you into being with him. And then he added that Jason decided they'd had enough fun with you.

"Oh really Reggie?" Archie asked calmly.

"Yeah." Reggie smirked.

"You're a dirty little pervert." Archie spat.

"This is no different than when Nick St. Clair-" Reggie began.

"You know what happened to his sorry ass and I reckon the same won't happened to you if you're smart." Archie said calmly once more.

"The only reason you've even gotten involved is because you like (Y/N)." Reggie glared at Archie.

"How dare you!" Archie gritted his teeth as he shoved Reggie.

  They started to fight and it was very apparent that Archie was kicking Reggie's perverted ass.

"You don't even know (Y/N) the way I do and you have no right to nearly rape an innocent girl, and a pretty one at that. She is perfect, and you will never be even relatively good enough for her. She deserves so much better than someone who is going to hurt her Reggie." Archie said as he gave Reggie a punch in the nose.

When you walked in, you could see Reggie was blood stained and Archie was clean.

"Archie!" You called out.

"And stay the hell away from (Y/N) or I'll beat your dumb ass again." Archie growled before dropping Reggie and going to see you.

"Archie," You said as you walked down the hallway to fifth period, "do you really like me?"

"Honestly? You have to ask? I've liked you since the day I met you." He admitted.

"I like you too Archie." You smiled.

  And then, Archie pulled you aside and he kissed you. And you were happy. And very glad you'd had Archie there, and now here forever.

"Will you promise me you won't leave me?" You asked.

"(Y/N) I'm here to stay. And I'll annoy you until the day we die." He smiled and kissed you again.