𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

Imagine: You finding out Archie is in a Gang and he's been doing bad things behind your back and has been pressured to do bad things to you

________________________________________

  You were finishing up your work day in the public library, so you were walking home late. You walked, hugging yourself in Archie's hoodie as you did so. You'd been dating for a while now and it was evident he loved you, but you always questioned his behaviors. He could be violent at times.

  You heard a punching bag from inside an old building and went inside through a couple of doors to find a boy by a punching bag. He had red hair and he was quite muscular. You noticed his jacket said Raiders. You immediately regretted coming here.

"(Y/N)?" A voice all too familiar came and the punching stopped.

"(Y/N), you shouldn't be here." The voice said again.

"Archie, how could you?" You asked shaking.

"(Y/N) please." Archie said, hopping down from the ring where the punching bag was.

"N-No. You're one of them." You said backing away from him.

"(Y/N) that's not true, it's just me. Archie. I'm just yours, love." He said moving closer until you were up against the wall and unable to get further away.

"Archie please." You begged, tears coming to your eyes and fear gleaming within them.

"(Y/N) I would never hurt you." Archie said, a look of sadness in his eyes.

"You hurt that innocent girl in the woods. You were the one who raped her." You said shakily.

"(Y/N), I had no choice." Archie said looking away from your fear filled eyes.

"You monster." You said in a mix of fear and disgust.

"(Y/N), no. I'm not like that. I love you." Archie said, obviously hurt.

"How could you do this?" You asked crying now.

"(Y/N), if I didntvthey would've found some way to hurt you. If I wouldn't have raped that innocent girl Jason or Reggie would've gone after you and found some time to rape you." Archie explained, touching your cheek.

"Archie, what have you done?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You've done this and don't even know that you've dragged me into this too." You said.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry." He said, looking into you eyes.

"Archie-" You began.

  But you were cute off by the feeling of his soft lips against your own. It was comfortable, and it reminded you of why you'd fallen in love with him. You had met him when one of your friends had shoved you into him and the two of you had blushed and started talking, exchanging Snapchats first. Then it evolved into something else.

"I love you. But Archie, you need to fix this." You said, your hands around his neck.

"(Y/N), I would fix anything for you." He smiled and then kissed you again, this time boosting you up and resting your back against the wall.

  It didn't matter that he was in a gang. It only mattered that you both loved each other more than anything. You loved a boy with fiery red hair. And he loved you back just as much.
_______________________________
WORD COUNT: 539

  I'm so sorry I haven't written in a while! I'm back though and I'm ready to publish some awesome new imagines! Hope you guys enjoyed this! Part 2 should be coming soon😘

Xoxo, @thedailydiary15