He arrives

" Now y/n, we expect you to be on your best behavior for your newest babysitter." My mother says and pats my head. This is bullshit, I'm 16 I don't need a babysitter. " I don't need one." I say, a little ticked. " well we don't know when we are coming back so since you're our little miracle we want you to be safe. His name is Thomas, he has an impeccable record and a degree in political science. He will be living here with you until we return." My father says and pats my head as he grabs his suit cases and helps the maid out. My mother goes into the car and soon enough they're off. They said he will be here in one hour, My last hour of true freedom.

Time skip————-

I see a car come onto the property, must be Thomas. I get freshened up and I hear a knock at the door. As soon as I open the door I'm shocked. He's hot no not hot. He's god damn sex in a 6 ft bottle. " you're y/n right?" He asks and I forgot my damn name for a split second. " yup. Thomas?" I say and he nods, I gesture him inside and I show him to the guest room he will be staying at. He sets his bags down and we meet in the living room. " so how long will I be staying here?" Thomas asks and I just shrug and say I don't know. He shrugs and takes a sip of the coffee he brought with him. " you're parents are wiring me money to pay me monthly and to buy food by the way." Oh. So they trust a stranger withheld money for our food but they don't trust me with 20 dollars? That's crap. Well, let's see how things go.