This day pt 2

(Sweet pea is my daddy rn) " my boy!" Alex says, hugging the curly haired teen, maybe 19 years old, if not then 18. " hey pops I just wanted to see how you were settling into your new place." He says walking in. " I thought no one was supposed to know where we were Alexander." James says with a soul piercing glare. " it's just my son, it's not like he's George himself!" Alexander laughs. Phillip is really cute though, seems nice enough. Before I have time to properly introduce myself, James escorts me to the 'classroom'. " we still need to teach you some form of self defense." He says and takes off his coat. " haven't you noticed that I'm surrounded by male models who can kill me with a toothpick James? Why would I need to learn self defense?" I ask him jokingly, I mean, I'm not wrong. " Incase one of them tries to force you into something you don't want or Incase we aren't here." He says in a cold, almost scary tone. "Now, lets begin." He says getting into a fighters stance.
-time skip-
I think my everything hurts. I don't normally work out. (SAME BOO) I go to the bathroom and turn on the shower, stripping down to my no no square. As I get in and wash my body I think about what James meant by making me do something I didn't want to. Did he mean Thomas? What IF Thomas tried to force anything on me? I begin to wash my hair as I ponder the thought of What I would do in the situation.

-time slip-

After I get redressed i come out and see Phillip talking to his dad and Mariah and Aaron. " it's like one small happy family huh?" I hear behind me as James stands behind me, almost smiling. " yeah, kinda." I say, shrugging. It's late and it's past my bed time. " follow me to your sleeping quarters young mistress." James says and walks me to my bedroom. " goodnight young mistress." He says as he closed the door.