Oh shit

Since it was late when he arrived we just got Chinese and now we're just trying to get to know eachother and he is pretty damn cool, his dad is filthy rich, mom dead, his adoptive brothers heath and Bradley sound awesome. He is trying to make it on his own and this was the first job that wandered back plus the pay was about 150 dollars a day so he can't complain. He's 36 and had a small rap career when he was younger, tried his hand at acting too. I told him about me I'm 16 ( almost put 6 lol), I ( insert hobby ) and ( insert other hobby). We shared jokes, stories all night.

——time skip——-
By the time it was 1am we were watching before I wake, He has the worlds best onesie on and I'm in a T-shirt and shorts. I have popcorn with Carmel and m&ms on top
And he has the same Chinese food from earlier. I'm at the scene at the school and " OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?" I Yell as the kanker monster leaned back and Thomas laughs. " laughing at a poor girls screams?" I say overdramaticly, he chuckles. " and what if I am?" He says playfully. " then I might just have to shut you up. " I smirk.

Thomas POV—-

Damn they're  cute. I mean like look at that body. Dammit shut up Thomas they're 16! But I mean they've been flirting all night. Should I? Nah. Wait. Someone's at the door? At this hour? She gets up to open the door and before I can stop her  the door is open and there's a guy around her age with a buzz cut. " y/n, I'm in love with you please take me back!" I wait where he can't see. " Sam its 1 am come back tomorrow when I have some sleep and then we can talk." She says and closes the door. " come on fluffy, bed time. " I nod and head to my bed room and fall asleep thinking of the girl down the hall.