Supper time

"dinner y/n!" Alexander yells and I leave my room. There's chicken picatta, rice, and steamed vegetables. I sit down with Thomas as Alex sets down plates of food and sits to the right of me. As we eat we discuss our lives, Alexander has a sad background while Thomas is little more happy about his past.

Alex -pov-
I can finally get closer to her I can see....hickeys? They look fresh. But the only male she would've been in contact with is.........that bastard. Thomas has already gotten too close to her in a matter of days. He slept with her! I mean her file did say she was  16 and that is age of consent here. I'll sneak into her room tonight.

-Thomas POV-

Why is he looking at y/n like that? I'm gonna sneak into her room tonight.

-normal POV-

After dinner I go and change into shorts and a t-shirt. I watch tv and put on south South Park.

-later in the night-

I turn off the tv and get in bed, turning off the light, it was a good choice to have my light switch right by my mattress. I close my eyes and start to breathe steadily. I feel myself doze off when the bed shifts. Arms come around me and I lean into it, assuming it's Thomas. He holds onto my hand but his hands feel...softer. I furrow my eyebrows and turn around to hug him and his scent is different, like paper, coffee and coconut shampoo. I open my eyes and see Alex's face. " Hey." He says groggily and pulls me in tighter. I squirm. " Alex what are you doing?" I ask upset but tired. " I want to get to know you.....all of you. Allow me to get to know you more ....personally." He says and smirks. He leans in and kisses me, with his hair down he looks like a really sexy teacher. I hear someone clear their throat. Alex pulls away and looks at my savior. It's Thomas. " Alex, shouldn't you be calling your wife." Alexander glares at Thomas and lets go  of me, leaving the room, shoving Thomas in the process. After Alex leaves Thomas closes the door and sits on the bed, holding my hand. " did he hurt you?" He asks, looking into my eyes. " no but it was weird. I thought it was you until I felt his hand. You're are larger and rougher. Plus your scent is different. You smell like, French cologne, coffee and something else I can't describe." I say and lay my head on his lap. " I think it's pure untamed sexiness y/n." He smirks. I roll my eyes and peck him on the lips. He smiles and holds my upper body.

- Thomas POV and timeskip-

After y/n falls asleep I let go of her and leave the room quietly.  I go into the kitchen to get a glass of water and I feel Alex behind me. " Look Alex I have no clue what you want with y/n but-" " you know exactly what I want you Francophile, I want y/n, I want her to be mine. I'm a man with needs and since this is basically a life sentence o thought I could get something more than a paycheck out of This." I glare at him. " you could've turned down the job Hamilton , you can go out on the town, you can visit your wife,  it's not like you can't leave every now and again. I'm single, I don't have a family to go back to, you do and you're ruining the sanctity of marriage by trying to Persue  her. But then again, your old fling Mariah took this job too, so it's not like you haven't done that before." I say and walk past him but right before I go into my room I say. " oh and Alexander. Stay away from my girl." I say and walk into my room.