Waking up to him

I open my eyes, natural light hitting my eyes, as memories of last night flood my brain. I look up to see Thomas looking back at me, he kisses my head. " good morning (y/n), sleep well?" He says in that sexy 'I just woke up' voice. I nod and snuggle closer to him if that's even possible. The blanket barely covers the both of us.  I got too warm last night so I'm just in my panties. " Im gonna go get some breakfast. " he
Says and gets up. As I watch him move in his right boxer briefs I get up as well to put on some clothes.(outfit below)

As I walk out I see Thomas still in his boxers, making French toast

"Want some?" He asks holding a plate. " yeah thanks." I say. " okay lemme go make some more baby." He returns to the stove and I come to him from behind, hugging him. " enjoy yourself last night baby girl?" He starts " yeah I did." I answer. "Was I your best baby?" I nod " you were my first." I say into his shoulder blades. " wait. Really? I had no idea you were a virgin." He turns to me. " you were pretty great still Thomas." I kiss his neck and he smiles.

-time skip-

Once we were done with breakfast  I see Thomas scowl. " what's eating you?" I ask. " fucking Alex from work. They pick the family the best babysittter/nanny based on characteristics of the family, time they'll be gone and pay. I was one of two people available. Alexander Hamilton was the second. Thank god he didn't get picked. I would've-" the doorbell rings. " I'll get it daddy." I open the door to see a man with shoulder length brown hair. " hi I'm Alexander Hamilton, we got a tip from a boy named Sam that you needed another sitter due to your wild nature. So I will be helping Jefferson." I look at Thomas and he bolts through the kitchen into his guest room, picking up our clothes from the night before and putting on clothing. I nod and let Alex in, he sets down his suitcase. " I'll show you to your room Alex and give you a tour." I smile and he nods.

-Alex pov-
She doesn't seem too wild but that ass is crazy. Dammit Alex stop you're married, busy still she is a very pretty girl.  " this will be your room." She says and I put down my suitcase, it's mostly green. She shows me around the house and even shows me Thomas's bedroom, for only a few weeks, the bed is messed up something good. " and finally this is my room." It smells so good in here. " well you go settle in, I'll be in the pool if you need me." I smile and nod.
-5 minutes later-
I grab my swimsuit to go out and get to know her when Thomas, already in his trunks stops me in the hall. " what are you actually doing here Hamilton? Washington never sends two people to do a one person job. " He glares sown at me. " well, he did this time, because this just became a two person job. And I think I'm gonna like it here." I say and push past him. I wonder why he's so territorial of this girl.