This day

I wake up to the sound of Aaron knocking on my door, " young mistress it's time for your classes to begin." He says and Thomas steps in. I didn't know we were learning sex Ed I think and chuckle. He goes to my closet and picks out my outfit.

 He goes to my closet and picks out my outfit

" Aaron leave so I can dress her." He says and Aaron leaves. " so how did you sleep kitten?" He asks taking off my pajamas. "I slept fine daddy, a 50s inspired look today I see." He nods, taking off my underwear and bra. " god you're beautiful, not even a goddess has this great of a body." He says and pulls out a fresh pair of underwear and a new bra, he also grabs a pair of stalking with the holders. He places them down and grabs my waist. " and you're mine." He smiles wide and picks me up, twirling me around and kissing me. I laugh and kiss him back. He puts on my stuff and double checks my outfit. He walks around me. " yup, yup and yup. You're gorgeous from every angle." He chuckles. I smile and he pulls out a chair, doing my hair while I do my makeup. " now go learn kitten." He says and hugs me, sending me out of my room. I sit down in a chair as Aaron goes on about English while I take boring notes. He babbles on for a good hour until Alexander walks in. " she hasn't had breakfast yet, come on sweet pea." Alex pulls me out of 'class' and served me my breakfast and Mariah picks up my plate. " oh and y/n, from now on your caretaker will be training you in self defense." James says through a handkerchief.

-timeskip -

After I was done with my classes and studying it was around lunch (like 4:30) when the door bell rang. Thomas and Alexander got up to get it and it was......

To be continued