In the morning

I get up and see Thomas had left to his room. As I walk out into the kitchen there's breakfast made, Alexander and some one new eating. " goodmorning y/n." Alex says and the new comer says the same. " uh who is this?" I ask. " this is Mariah, your maid. You're parents also have taken you out of school so your tutors Aaron and James will be here by noon. Also to accommodate with your new staff size we will be moving according to your parents orders." Alexander says.

-Alex pov -
We have to move, George, street name: the king, a very powerful drug lord has found out y/n's location and we need back up so James and Aaron will be joining us. James is a very skilled at making normal every day items into weapons, he also is a really good bomb maker. Aaron is a spy, very good at blending into the  crowd and, will be our hacker. Also he knows parkour and martial arts. While they'll be her teachers, James will also be accompanying her in public with Thomas as body guards.

Thomas POV-
I'm packing her things as I hear her discussing bout with Mariah and Hamilton. I hate taking her out of this house but we need to relocate to the country side. Besides, money isn't an issue, with her parents occupation, they picked her the best manor this side of the country.
-timeskip-

  The movers are moving the bigger things into trucks, we have to leave ASAP. I know Alex wanted her classes to start now but we gotta move. As the final big objects are being moved I finish packing her things.

Mariah pov-

It's good to see Alex again but I'm not stupid. I know that look he gives the young mistress, he wants her. It's the same lustful look he used to give me. She seems nice enough. My duty right now is getting the house pets into animal crates  and their cages. She has 5 dogs, 2 bobcats babies, a dozen fish, 3 guinea pigs and a parrot. So, this sucks. As I catch the chow chow and get her into the kennel, I pet her to calm her down.

-time skip and Aaron's pov-
We just got their new location, so the plane is being rerouted to their new location. There we will meet the our new employer. She's kinda cute but she doesn't even hold a candle to theodosia or my daughter of the same name. James however thinks otherwise. Since the divorce of him and his wife he's been kinda a sugar daddy to women, he sees y/n as a potential sugar baby.

-timeskip to like midnight. And y/n pov-

As the final stuff is being placed in, we set the dogs and cats loose and put the others in the new animal room. This house has 4 more rooms than we need so, Alex is turning one of them into an office so he can handle the finances. Mariah has taken up the spot as maid and caretaker for the Animals. Thomas is my personal caretaker, the house butler and my footman. Aaron will be my tutor for maths, history, sciences and economics while James will take care of English, geography, culinary arts and manors befitting some one of a high financial status. As we eat Chinese takeout, a rare treat for me when the door rings. Thomas gets up and let's Aaron and James in. " y/n, James and Aaron have arrived." I turn and see them, Aaron walks up to me and shakes my hand while James kisses my hand. " it is a pleasure to meet you. I look forward to working for you." They day in unison. " Mariah, show them to their rooms." Thomas says and Mariah gets up and takes them down the hall and upstairs.