4. Good or bad.

When we have to choose amongst the options in front of us ,how do we choose? What do we think before choosing?

From our birth till our death we still don't understand the difference between good and bad.. Because we in our lives try to get the perfect and try to be good but the bad makes it's way...

Has anybody wondered why we always have conflicts in our brain when we have to choose or make a decision?  Why can't we make right away?  Why do we say that is good and that is bad?  this is beneficial but this is also risky and dangerous... Why do we think like that?

From our childhood we keep hearing elders,  their way of thinking,  their decision making and all... This has an impact on us and we also start thinking the same way as they used to.. Which is wrong... We should be able to find the goodness in badness.. We should think positively and have less  conflicts in our brain which will help us relieve or minimize our stress. It is not that our elders think wrong but instead of thinking positively they go on by what they have learnt and generally they follow the same path as their ancestors did.. Like believing in superstitions..

Good or bad is not about One's behaviour or attitude or selection but the way we think and implement it ,which makes us what we actually are....it is us who create our attitude and behaviour by what we think...

The way we think,  the way we understand is all in our mind.. If we let our evil mind to rule over our good mind then we take wrong decisions, we go the wrong way.... We do whatever we want without caring for others..and so we need to change our thinking.

But as said , somewhere or the other there resides the good within the bad or evil.. And so we have our chances to amend the little faulty brain of ours... No other psychiatrist or any other being and heal us.. They are only to guide us but we are the ones who struggle and fight and carry the boosted confidence to win for the good...

There are many cases where we get angry and do wrong things and all.. But eventually we become calm and collected and behave properly which is okay but... Why do we get angry and do wrong stuff... Why do we place our ego first... Why do we let our evil mind conquer us?
It is thus important that we sort out the problem or the matter that is poking us in our brain in time..and without getting agitated,  we should do it calmly.. Otherwise this may lead to you being a bad self and destroy you and others who love you too...

We are humans and so we tend to make mistakes.... This is usually because of our selection and attitude towards things and matters... Which most of them do rightly and many fail at it... It is our inability to differentiate between good and bad.. Because most of the time in many people, the evil mind manipulates us... This may sound funny or useless or senseless too... But you only think about it... Doesn't your mind tell you two controversial thing at a same time in any phase of your life?