7.Jealousy

Happiness,   and positiveness is what you spread around others but are all the others taking it?  or are they jealous from you and your good attitude? Are they jealous from your success? Perhaps, even you are you jealous of them going further in their life and tackling situations successfully..

The poor always wants the life of the rich which he thinks is very easy to do anything he likes and the rich wants to be average and away from all the tensions in his rich life...not only poor and rich comparison but many other comparisons take place in our day to day life.. Like a naturally intelligent student is envied by others and they want to be like the intelligent one and enjoy their life without struggling for studies or work,  anything.

But as said without hard work doesn't come the success... The intelligent person makes himself smart  by daily practising his work and then becomes intelligent day by day and is envied by the others who don't work and don't hard work... However there is jealously aganist him by many of them..

We are not born perfect also we cannot become perfect but can try to improve with every second... Try to reach to what we want... Do the things we have never tried before.. But never get jealous by anyone... Never think that you don't get attention and he/she is getting it ..NO... Everything in your life whatever you do is for yourself only not for others...you study so you can learn, stand on your own,  help others and be satisfied with whatever has happened to you... By getting jealous you spoil yourself.. You destroy your Capabilities and strength... You surround yourself by bad air... Which is why you should not be jealous.. You should be happy with whatever you have,  whatever you have become...

There are many common cases where two people fall in love and breakup... Why? Because of jealousy? You can't bring things under control.. They happen on their own whenever they are destined to be....

By being jealous,  having hatred,  making arguments causes stress... Unknown stress... Also you keep on digging Your Own unhappy hole and reside there for the rest of your life which will further lead you to nowhere... So be jealous free and be happy... Let others do what they wish to,  don't you argue... Put your point softly... Make yourself more soft by being calm and smiling .

Jealousy blinds us, we are so much engrossed in jealousy and hatred and revenge that we fail to find out true souls... We lose us, the one whom many loved and cared for.. If you want to be you... Your true self the first and foremost thing is to tackle the problem of jealousy inside you... When you accomplish this,  you go further in your life and can enjoy it to the fullest... Doesn't everyone want a happy life?  Don't they expect a perfect life.. Tension free life..? Yes many or all of us do.. So for that we should solve our inner puzzles first and then we can experience what we wish for..

It is very hard to tackle jealousy.. Not to mention of them who do but many still struggle... For them.. The moment the jealousy takes place,  drop it down and smile,  forget the jealously thing and smile and talk.. This habit will slowly make you tackle the jealously problem and more and more people will start liking you... They will be friends with you... You will have a peace of mind and will be able to think new, get more ideas and so on..

These are just the outcomes but before you reach there you must have control over yourself and throw out the jealousy  state ..
Hope you understand the true yourself and find happiness.. Best luck.