:: Chapter Thirteen ::

important author's note at end!! sorry this took so long

chapter thirteen

It took almost a month for it to set up, but Sophie and Keefe were able to get a free day off and convince Silveny to meet with them. Greyfell and their babies stayed back where the family had settled, but getting Silveny to meet up with them was enough. 

The two stood in a field, a few elves scattered around them wanting to be around and make sure she was safe, as she made her way down. FRIENDS! SOPHIE! KEEFE!

"Hi, girl," Sophie said once she landed, and stroked Silveny's mane with a grin etched on her face. It was impossible not to smile around Silveny, who was just all round happy to be alive and near Sophie and Keefe. 

"Hey Glitterbutt, how's the glitterbabies?" Keefe greeted the alicorn, sending a small smirk to Sophie before turning back to Silveny, who was practically demanding his attention. 

Sophie chose not to tell Keefe about Silveny's mental praises for him and instead told him, "The babies are doing well." 

SOPHIE! FLY! FLY! FLY! 

"She wants to fly," Sophie said, grinning. "It's been a while, are you up for it?" She grinned at Keefe. 

"I'm always up for it," was his short reply before the two climbed on top of the alicorn and she made her way into the air. It was no surprise to Sophie when the alicorn made the decision to go to a new scenery, and Sophie immediately recognized Greyfell when Silveny made her way to the ground once more. 

Once they landed Sophie's mind was not only filled with Silveny's transmitting, but the transmitting of her children as well. Sophie took Keefe's hand and gripped it with a large smile on her face as she watched the mother alicorn greet her children happily, and heard all of their introductions. Sophie had met each baby before, but it was the first time she was seeing all of them at once. Silveny was a strong and protective mother, she didn't risk putting any of them in danger. 

Eventually after almost three hours of just being in the alicorn family's company Keefe informed Sophie that they needed to make it back home, and the two begrudgingly made the trip back home via Silveny. 

SOPHIE! KEEFE! MISS! 

"I miss you too, Silveny," Sophie smiled. "I promise to contact you much more often." It was strange to her that it had been months since she last did, when she was younger she used to contact Silveny as much as possible. 

Soon enough they had said their goodbyes and everyone had made their ways home, Sophie and Keefe deciding to go to his apartment in Atlantis. When they first entered Sophie noticed a picture of the two of them hanging on the wall that she hadn't seen hanging there before and she also realized she didn't remember taking a picture of that. "Did you draw that?" she asked with a small gasp as he made his way towards the couch. 

He looked to where she was pointing and grinned. "Yeah, I just finished yesterday. I've been working on it for a while now. I'm pretty proud of it." 

She tore her eyes away from the detailed drawing and made her way next to him on the couch, where she cuddled into this side. "I'm so impressed. I obviously know your talents, but with each drawing and painting you seem to amaze me even more." 

"As long as I'm able to keep amazing you, that's all I need in life," Keefe replied smoothly, pressing a small kiss to her temple. She grinned, but didn't say anything in reply. Instead the two settled into a small silence, simply hugging against each other and being happy in the presence of their significant other.