Chapter 5

Learning A Tale

Everyone ran out of the class, confused on why they were still there. The only people who hung bavka little so they could talk in private were Luna, Draco, and Hermione

"Okay, let me get this straight. Luna's been a death eater since she was a little girl and she was constantly over at your house," Hermione said, pointing at Draco before she continued, "and now she's basically your sister who isn't blood related. And you are also a death eater and you've been ordered to spy on Hogwarts?" She asked

"Yeah, basically," Draco said and shrugged his shoulders as if it was a casual thing.

"That's crazy," Hermione finished.

"Yeah well, the are worse things in the world," Draco said as the turned the corner onto a deserted hallway.

"Yes there are. Like hogsmeade last year," Hermione replied to his non-existing question, smirking.

"What happened then?" Luna asked with a bit of plea in her voice.

"I can't tell you unless he gives me permission. He might literally kill me," Hermione answered looking disappointed that she couldn't share the information.

"Well...I suppose you could. I don't remember that well, honestly. I was the one under that wretched potion," Draco said slowly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Luna grinned, "this will be fun!"

Hermione laughed before telling the story.

"Draco," pansy called, walking to the table where he and their Syltherin friends sat, "alright. A butterbeer for Draco, firewhiskey for Blaise, and another firewhiskey for Theo." She said, passing the drinks out and sitting down.

Draco thanked her and raised the butterbeer to his mouth. He took a sip and set it down. The door opened and he turned to look at who walked in. It was Hermione.

"Uh Draco? You okay?" Blaise asked as Draco stared at Hermione with his eyes dreamy and unfocused.

"Oh no!" Pansy whispered, loud enough for Blaise and Theo to hear her.

"What. Did. You. Do?" Theo said angirly, keeping his voice low so only his friends could hear.