Chapter 8

Wrath of A Granger

"Y-you killed her," Draco said shocked.

"Yes." Luna responded firmly, not looking at the body of the mother.

"Want to me to get rid of it?" Draco asked, knowing that Luna was scared of what she had done.

"Please," Luna responded in a whisper. A single tear fell down her face.

She had done it. She had murdered a person. Taken away a life. She had killed an innocent woman. She hated herself. But she had done it.

Luna killed her. She'd done it for Draco's sake. He was supposed to kill the lady but he couldn't. It wasn't that he was weak, but he was to strong to let himself take a life. Luna sighed thinking this. Draco was like her older brother she had never had. He had protected her from harm. Tortured the innocent so she didn't have to. And now she had helped him. She had done the one thing even Draco couldn't do. She had killed to protect someone.

Draco had rushed forward and levitated the body. He moved it over a rug before disintegrating it. He then used a vacuum to suck up the ashes that looked like dirt. He then walked over to Luna, who was trying to hide that she was crying. Draco felt horrible. She killed the woman so he wouldn't get hurt. His little sister he never had had murdered someone so he could stay alive.

Draco was grateful for this, but also angry with himself. If he had just killed the woman then Luna wouldn't be feeling horrible. He wrapped his arms around her.

Luna felt Draco's arm wrap around her body, and she felt herself break down, sobbing into his chest. Once she had stopped crying, they stood there hugging for a moment.

"Thank you," Luna said, finally pulling away.

"Don't thank me. It was my fault," Draco replied patting her on the back, "come on. Let's obliviate this family and leave."

Luna nodded her head. Together they replaced the family's memories to believe the mother had died from an illness years ago. They fixed up the house and left out the back door. They hopped over the fence and ran to the tree where they had instructed Hermione to hide.

"What took you so long?" Hermione asked as they came into veiw.

"Nothing," Luna replied.

"Okay. Let's go. I want to get my kiss," Hermione said winking at Draco.

"Oh merlin help me," Draco said as he grabbed the girls's arms and apparated to hogmeade.

"Can I get my kiss please?" Hermione said.

"Fine. But first drink this. It will help keep you calm," Draco said handing her a vial of what Hermione believed to be tonic for the nerves. In reality, it was the cure to the love potion.

Hermione quickly drank it. Five minutes later nothing happened.

"Why are you waiting? You promised," Hermione scolded.

"What? But that was suppose to work. Luna keep her here. I'll be right back," Draco said, clearly terrified of what was happening. He began running to the school.

In the Great Hall:

"WEASLEY!!" Draco bellowed as he opened the great hall doors and went to the Gryffindor table.

(Ron) "What,"

(Fred) "do"

(George) "you"

(Ginny) "want?"

Draco rolled his eyes at the siblings, "weasly twins. I need your help. Come with me," and he walked out of the Great Hall.

"Why does Malfoy need you help?" Ron asked.

"No idea little bro." Fred answered standing up.

"If were not back in twenty minutes, send in a search and rescue," George said to Ginny who laughed.

The twins left the hall and saw Malfoy waiting. Malfoy beckoned them to follow and the three ran down to Hogsmeade. When they got there they went up to Luna and Hermione.

"Your stupid antidote to your stupid love potion didn't work!" Draco yelled at the twins.

"What?" George asked.

"Oh. My. God. Look! Granger, who do you love?" Draco asked.

"Well first off, I told you to call me mione. And secondly, you." Hermione answered with a dreamy look on her eye.

"You gave it to Hermione???" Fred said.

"Yes. Now fix her," Draco said.

The twins merely smirked.

"What?" Draco asked.

"You gave Hermione a love potion," George started.

"Now why would Draco Malfoy Syltherin Prince give Hermione Granger, Gryffindor Princess, a love potion?" Fred finished.

Luna suddenly caught on and gave an "oh" of understanding. She then started laughing.

"What's funny?" Draco asked her.

"I think I see what they're implying. You gave your enemy a love potion. They think your in love with her!"

"You love me? Yay! This is the best day ever," hermione squealed.

"Okay. As funny as this is to watch," Fred said.

"Its plain creepy. Here," George finished tossing Draco a bottle.

"Try this one" Fred told him.

"It might work better," George finished.

Draco caught it and opened it. He went over to Hermione and forced her mouth open. He then poured the liquid in her mouth and stepped back.

Hermione coughed for a while before standing up.

"What the bloody hell happened?" She asked, "the last thing I remember is you saying you wanted to give me a love potion," Hermione said pointing at Draco.

"Yeah I did need to. And I did. Feeling better?"

"You are and arse." Hermione said, hitting him, "Did I do anything stupid? Who did I supposedly love?"

"Well you were in love with Draco. And you kept begging him to kiss you," Luna answered, trying to not laugh, although her sides were paying for it.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU DRACO MALFOY!!!" Hermione screeched.

Draco took off running and Hermione followed, wand pulled out.

"I'm sure that will blow over well," Luna said before making her way back to Hogwarts with the twins who were dying from laughter.

Hey everyone! That thanks for reading. The next part will be out soon. See you next chapter <3