Chapter 12

Draco and Hermione appeared outside Malfoy Manor. They stood there for a moment, registering the events that had just happened. After awhile, Hermione looked down at her arm where Draco was still holding her.

"Um...Malfoy? You can let go of me now, you know," She said.

"Uh, right. Sorry," Draco said dropping her arm, "Luna's in the garden with Blaise. That is if they were able to make it here alive."

"Don't say that! They're just fine," Hermione said shakily, "let's just go to the gardens."

"Alright," Draco sighed, "But just so your aware, if my dad sees you, he'll probably torture you if he doesn't kill. So be careful and don't make any noise."

"What?!?!" Hermione screeched, fear clearly written in her eyes.

"Shh. Calm down. I was just warning you because we can only reach the garden by going through the house." Draco while he grabbed her hand, "come on."

Draco dragged Hermione through the front doors where she let out a loud gasp and her eyes widened at the beauty of the house.

"Yes I know I'm rich and have a great house, Granger. You can share later, let's go," Draco sighed and pulled Hermione out of the room.

It was five minutes before they reached the door to the garden which was in the large kitchen. Draco and Hermione quickly slipped out it into the garden. It was beautiful. The garden had every type of flower imaginable and a large fountain in the middle. Draco let out a loud gasp. Hermione followed his gazd to see Luna hunched over a bloody figure.

"Blaise," Draco whispered.

"Oh, bloody hell," Hermione muttered before running forward with Draco at her heels.

"Blaise! Blaise wake up. Stay with me" Luna said shaking Blaise's still body.

He was barely breathing, eyes shut from passing out from the pain. His skin was draining of color and getting paler by the minute.

Hermione and Draco got to the two quickly. Draco kneeled beside Luna while Hermione was on the other side, examining Blaise's pale skin.

"What happened?" Draco breathed.

"Splinched. He's never side-apparated before before so his body wasn't ready for it," Luna said, " I think he has a large cut on his stomach."

Hermione started to feel Blaise's forehead and cheeks for a tempature as Draco spoke, "What do we do-"

He was cut of by Hermione who was taking Blaise's school robes off. She threw them at Luna before looking at his blood soaked gray shirt. She ripped the shirt off and pulled out her wand.

"What are you doing?" Luna asked.

Hermione ignored her and started casting different types of healing spells on Blaise's wound. After ten spells she turned to Draco.

"Take off your shirt," she told him.

"What?"

"Give me your shirt, Malfoy," she said.

"Why?" Draco questioned.

"Do you want him to die?" Hermione practically yelled.

Draco stayed silent.

"I thought so. Now give me you bloody shirt before I summon it off of you." She said holding her hand out.

Draco gave in and spelled his shirt off revealing his bare chest. Hermione and Luna couldn't help but stare for a minute after he gave the shirt to Hermione.

"Are you two going to keep staring at me or save him?" Draco asked with a smirk.

Both girls turned a little pink before going back to blaise. Hermione ripped the shirt to a certain length as Luna put essence of dittany on his wounds to keep it from infecting.

When Luna was finished, Hermione carefully wrapped Blaise's cut with the shirt, securing it with spells.

"That should keep him stable for now," Hermione said wiping her forehead with her blood covered hands, "Once he wakes up I should be able to fix him completely."

"H-he's going to be okay?" Draco asked nervously.

"Yes," Hermione sighed looking at him.

Draco let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding, "Oh thank godric. Granger, you are a life saver, literally. I could kiss you right now."

"Please don't," Hermione said wrinkling her nose.

"Now I'm tempted just to see your reaction," he said while smirking.

"You could've seen last year but you were stunned, remember?" Hermione asked as it was her turn to smirk.

"Shut up Granger," Draco grumbled remembering the snippets he could while under the love potion.

Hermione rolled her eyes, "Luna, can you please slap him for me?"

"It would be my pleasure," Luna said, and before Draco could cover himself, she slapped the back of his head.

"Ouch! Bloody woman," Draco mumbled, "Alright enough foolish play. We need to leave. Granger and Blaise still have the trace. Let's get to the safe house."

"Don't you two have the trace?" Hermione asked.

"No," Luna answered, "There's a spell to remove it. The ministry doesn't know we know. When we get to the safe house we'll perform it so we can all use magic freely."

"Alright. How are we getting to the safe house?" Hermione asked.

"Brooms," Draco said as he pulled out two brooms, "You take Blaise in case something happens and I'll take Luna."

"Wait, 'take Blaise' as in I have to fly?" Hermione said with wide eyes.

"Yeah. Is that a problem?" Luna asked taking a broom and holding it out to Hermione.

"Yeah.... You see...um...I can't exactly...fly?" Hermione answered but with a question.

"You can't fly?" Draco asked.

Hermione shook her head.

"Okay. Then I'll take Blaise. I know most of the spells Hermione used so I can fix Blaise if needed. Hermione can go with you," Luna said to Draco.

Hermione and Luna got Blaise secured to the broom behind Luna, "So you two want me to trust ferret with my life?" Hermione asked picking her wand off the ground.

Draco flew forward next to her, "Yep. And the have no choice."

"Wha-" Hermione started to ask but was cut off when Draco lifted her by the waist and put behind him on the broom.

"Malfoy!" Hermione said, "If you drop me, I swear I will make it my life's goal to make yours hell." She finished as she hesitantly wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I'm sure you will," Draco said as he sped off.

Hermione screamed and his her face in Draco's back.

Luna laughed as she flew up next to them, "Don't worry Hermione. If he hurts you I will personally make him pay."

"Luna!" Draco said.

Luna laughed as Hermione moaned, "that's not funny," but it came out muffled as she refused to lift her head from Draco's back.

Sorry this ones a little shorter. I've been busy but I'm still trying to post. I'm going to try for once or twice a week so stay tunes. See you next chapter <3