Chapter 6

About threw weeks later, after they had finished their classes, Hermione, Ginny and Luna planned to go to Hogsmeade and do a little shopping.

The girls quickly said goodbye to Harry and Ron before starring their way to hogsmeade. It was a decent walk and they only had stop once to show Filch the permission slip they had gotten from Professor McGonagall to go to Hogsmeade.

When they arrived, they took a moment to gaze at hogsmeade's beauty. It was always beautiful but it seemed to be at its best in early fall. The leaves of the trees were red, brown, yellow, and a dark orange and the trees themselves swayed casually in the soft wind.

The girls knew that it might be chilly  so they dressed for the occasion. Luna had on a pair of loose sweatpants, a white tank top, and a gray shirt that exposed a shoulder. She had tied her hair in a half braid the went over her shoulder. Ginny was wearing a grey long sleeved shirt with a jean jacket as well as black pants that were thick. She left her hair down with a black head band to keep it out of her face. Hermione wore a pair of jeans with a blue tank top and a magenta long sleeved over it. She pinned her hair up so that it was out of her face but still flowing in the wind.

"Where should we go first?" Luna asked, "we have until seven thirty."

Ginny glanced down at her wristwatch, "its only four so we have three and a half hours."

"Why don't we go to honeydukes first," hermione suggested, "then head over to the shops for a while and end our trip at the three broomsticks."

"I like it," Luna said starring to walk towards honeydukes.

"Yeah me too. Just make sure we stop at Zonko's. I promised Fred and George that I'd get them more fireworks." Ginny replied also following Luna. Hermione tagged along next to them.

The girls were deep in talking when a voice came from behind them, "Oh Blaise, Theo, look who we have here."

The girls turned around, "Malfoy!" They all cried.

"Happy to see me, are we? So, Mudblood, Weaslette, Looney. What are three young Gryffindors doing on a day like this?"

"What do you care Malfoy," Luna asked.

Draco looked at Luna, Hermione, back to Luna, then Ginny.

"What the hell?" Ginny said, "Why are you looking at us?"

Draco ignored her and grabbed Hermione and Luna. He pulled of to the side. "Watch her," Draco said to Blaise and Theo, while pointing at Ginny.

"New orders," Draco said to them quietly. "We have to capture a family. A mum, dad, two boys (seven and nine) and a girl (eleven) the girl was supposed to come to Hogwarts, but didn't because of a threat made to the family. He wants them. Let's go."

"What? I can't just leave. And Hermione can't come up with a cover story that good," Luna retorted.

"Yes well that's the thing. Um... My mates are going to distract Ginny while we go. We need Hermione for this." Draco said.

"Me!?! Why me?" Hermione asked shocked.

"Well...you kinda know them and we need you to distract them while we capture them." Draco said.

"No. No way am I helping you capture an innocent family!" Hermioen said shaking her head.

"Come on mudblood, we need you help," Draco said, slightly pleading her.

"No. I will not. You are horrible," Hermione cried.

"Hermione?" Ginny called, talking to the boys, "what's going on. You okay?"