Chapter 7

Convincing A Trick

"Great," Draco mumbled, "thanks a lot Luna"

"Oh don't be mad at her," Hermione cooed, "she's got good ideas."

"Ew. Granger, get off me," Draco said pushing her away.

"Not until I get my kiss," she said.

"Fine. I need you to do something for me. If you succeed you can have a bloody kiss," Draco said thinking he'd give her the antidote before then.

"Alright. Fair enough. What do you want me to do?" She asked.

"Nice work Draco," Blaise said.

"Um..I still want to know what's going on," Ginny huffed.

"Okay here's the plan. Blaise, Theo, you stay here and fill Weaslette in. I'm taking Luna and Granger to do our job." Draco said.

"Don't call me Granger. I don't like it. You address me as Hermione from now on," Hermione scolded.

"Whatever," Draco said rolling his eyes, "come on," he grabbed Luna and Hermione and apparates away.

"I'm sure that will work out fine," Theo said causing Blaise and Ginny to laugh.

"Okay, why don't you boys fill me in on everything over a butterbeer. Or better yet, a firewhiskey." Ginny said, heading off.

"Uh.. Aren't you fourteen?" Blaise asked.

"Yep. You're paying," she said.

The boys rolled their eyes and followed.

With Draco, Hermione, and Luna

The three people appeared in a garden. It was summer wherever they were. The flowers around them were opened, and fertilizer was being poured on them by magic.

Draco dragged the girls behind a tree.

"Okay. Mione, "Luna said, "we need you to go up to that house and talk to the people. You know them so it should be easy. We just need to be able to sneak inside and capture them. When I yell out 'nargles' come back and hide behind this tree. Understand?"

"I don't take orders from you," Hermione said crossly, folding her arms over her chest.

"Listen to her," Draco said sternly.

"Okay. I'll do it." Hermione replied quickly. She walked off and over to the house.

It was a large house that looked to be two floors. It had a white gate that Hermione had to push open to be able to walk up the gravel path leading to the beautiful tan house. She knocked on the burgendy door and waited.

A girl who looked as if she could be at Hogwarts answered "yes? Who are you?"

"I'm Hermione Granger. Can I speak to your mum?"

"Hermione? Oh its good to see you," the little girl hugged Hermione before yelling inside, "Mum! Hermione's here!"

A tall woman with silvery hair came over, "Hermione! How are you?"