7. Sharing is caring

When I got back out, they all stared at me. To get the attention away from me I pressed between Liam and Niall and asked what the movie was about.

“Enough of that crap. To the real deal. Are you staying or not?” Louis asked.

I looked at them. A bad feeling came across me. How could I ask to stay here? Especially when I didn’t know for how long.

“I know we havn’t known each other for a long time, but I have seriously no where to go, so I’m begging on my knees to stay here,” I said and couldn’t quite understand what was coming out of my mouth.

They all smiled and Liam gave me a soft pat on the shoulder.

“It’s only nice with someone to keep us down to earth, it isn’t often we get a chance to have someone like you. It will be our pleasure,” Liam said with an assuring smile.

“Thank you, I have no idea how I can repay you for this,” I said overwhelmed by their kindness. Harry suddenly cleared his throat and looked at me with a suspicious smile.

“There is one small thing you could do,” He said with a smile. I raised an eyebrow. “We have the day off tomorrow so we are going to have some fun,” He said. I waited impatiently for the rest of his sentence, but it didn’t come. Harry just exchanged a look with the rest of the boys before they all looked at me.

“Paintball,” they all said while grinning at me. I laughed. 

“I’m going to crush you all!” I said even though there was nothing I hated more than paintball. That created a complete chaos of five boys rolling on top of each other and arguing who the winner was going to be.

After some fighting they all agreed to go to sleep. Since it was only to bathrooms I waited until they were done. They all said good night before going to sleep. When everyone finally was in their beds I went to the bathroom and took good time getting ready for bed.

Luckily I was sober when I packed, or else I wouldn’t remembered toothbrush and the other stuff I needed. I slipped out of my clothes and pulled my big green t-shirt over my head.

Then I put my hair up in a messy bun, it was to warm to keep it down. I loved the feeling of just wearing a t-shirt, and of course underwear. Something about pj’s made me relax, and I definitively needed that at the moment.  I turned all the lights off, and went to the room which I had claimed as mine after waking up in it this morning.

Even though they were asleep I snuck in to bed. I pulled the covers over me and closed my eyes.

Just as I was about to enjoy the silence I discovered a sound. What the hell was that? I was instantly a bit nervous, but then I remembered that I lived with five boys that was for my protection. Or they might not be here for my protection, more like I was here because I had no other choice, but it was a comforting thought.

But this wasn’t a sound which meant danger, it was snoring. The only problem was that it came from right beside me. Terrified I turned the light on the nightstand on my side. Some messy curls came into my sight.

“Harry?” I asked shocked. He slowly turned around and looked at me with peering eyes.

“What the hell? I’m trying to sleep here!” he said with a deep voice.

“Get out of my bed,” I whispered intense to not wake the others. That only made him raise his eyebrow.

“Your bed? Last time I checked, this is my bed,” He said and seemed amused. That made me pause for a moment.

“Where am I supposed to sleep?” I asked with wide eyes. Without bothering to open his mouth he just shrugged.

“Wherever you want to, but I’m glad you picked my bed,” he said when he saw my expression. Was he trying to say that the only place I could sleep alone was the coach?

“Aren’t you supposed to be a gentleman and take the coach?” I asked and tried to smile.

“Nope, I’m tired and I want this bed,” he said and did not seem to willingly move away from the bed. Normally I would have been long gone by now, but this kind of felt like more than a fight over a bed. In my mind I had decided I wouldn’t leave and because I was so stubborn I stayed with that decision, no matter what.

“Well, I’m not leaving. I’m not letting you have it your way,” I said and hated that I was so stubborn. There wasn’t a single part of me that wanted to stay in this bed, he was Harry Styles but a girl needs her private time when she’s asleep, but when this came to a fight over who was most stubborn there was no chance that I was loosing.

“Fine by me,” He said and shifted side.

I laid down and looked at him in spite. Then I turned of the light. It didn’t take long until I got reminded of something.

“Oh my god, are you naked?” I asked while staring at where I thought his face were.

“Yup,” He said like that was the most normal thing on earth.

“Oh god,” I said and closed my eyes and tried to suppress the thought of his naked body beside me.

Even though it was uncomfortable I couldn’t deny my little crush on him. He looked good as hell, and if this had been a year ago I would have been all over him. But I couldn’t do any kind of crazy fan stunt now, because then they would send me away. And without noticing when it happened I had changed the way I looked at them already. I didn’t think of them as One Direction, I thought of them as my friend.